1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198089792733 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by klashfire, Jul 2, 2014.

1. klashfire

klashfire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65583483
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198089792733 ()

Victim profile: 76561198091432695

What happened? Description:
    I met the guy i a replay orange server. He tricked me into thinking he was siN, a famous youtuber. I let him borrow my unusual and other stuff for a video he was making. He lied. He defriended me, and never gave my items back. later he added me again trying to extract more items from me. again, wanting to "borrow" it. He even made me +rep him, which I removed later on. Watch the videos to get all the info.​

Provide Evidence:

he told me he had a new account and needed items to make himself look good
    on the demo he is uploading (siN makes demos on youtube). Sure, I thought,
    and we discussed that he was merely borrrowing it for his demo. I traded the unusual to him, along with other miscs n' stuff. I knew somethign was up when I told him that I would make a trade offer so that he could immedietly tradeback the items I gave him after the demo was finished (he told me it was gonna be loch n load airshots and I could be his medic). when sending him the trade offer, i noticed that he already had one of the items I traded him. i told him this and he then said internet lag!! and he unfriended me. I then found out he was an impostor and took a video fo the chat log.
    my pc glitched halfway through and the chat closed. this video is my proof of impersonation and scam. He added me again and wanted more. watch videos carefuly to see everything.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. [DBLord]wormquake1

[DBLord]wormquake1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58806478
    That same guy almost scammed me too. I encourage you to look at my report - sorry for your loss.
  4. WTB Aust. Wrench

WTB Aust. Wrench New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55740152
    I want to know why this hasnt been dept with, this guy has scammed multiple people including me and there is plenty of evidence because of it. The bastard deserves a trade ban. So can an admin actually review this rather than saying ill review it asap. Thanks!
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hi, I have the real siN on my friends list for future reference. I went from his YouTube to his group, the found the admin of the group and added him (siN).

This impersonator scammed many people on my server, as soon as I found out he was banned and reported. I contacted the real siN to inform him and his moderator posted an announcement on the group, link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NISLT#announcements/detail/202980037822193084

My name is mentioned at the bottom.