1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198090214919 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kale770, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Kale770

Kale770 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57146710
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198090214919

Victim profile: 76561198074559148

What happened? Description:
    This guy claims that he is part of steam support and can transfer steam wallet funds. Here's what happened. I was advertising my items on a trade server when he traded me and said he wanted to buy my items for paypal. I told him I don't have paypal so he responded saying that he was also a steam support employee and could send steam wallet funds. At that point I added him and closed TF2 cause I'm an idiot and don't know how to screenshot things on the steam overlay. I got him to talk and say that he is a steam support member, that he can transfer steam wallet funds. I have captured the chat and his profile next to the chat for evidence. Hopfully this report is clear enough. If there is something wrong please tell me and i will do my best to correct it. Have a nice day! (what do you think of my first report?)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, marking as ready for review.

Your report is fine. Attempted scams are usually pretty straightforward because there's not a lot of evidence to collect. For anything else, just remember to take screenshots of any and all trade agreements. That's the biggest thing with reports.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**