1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198091122289 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by King Kush, May 4, 2015.

1. King Kush

King Kush New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99350264
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198091122289

Victim profile: 76561198158966256

What happened? Description:
    He is the "brother" of a guy who wanted to buy three skins from me, the information about the actual trade can be taken from the followiing text, which I also have in the report
    for the guy who actually added me for the trading -> http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.99308/

he added me from a csgolounge trade and asked for three skins: AK-47 CH; AWP Asiimov and Bayonet Fade. there was a damn lot of talking and in the end we both agreed on doing it in the following order: I give the AK to his brother's account -> he gives me 50€ steam wallet code -> I give the AWP to his brother's account -> he gives me 50€ steam wallet code -> I give the Bayonet to his brother's account -> he gives me a total of 350€ in steam wallet codes (7*50€). After I traded the AK he went "for a ciggaret" and it took damn long till he came back, that was the first time I thought he will be gone now. Then he came up with the idea, that I should give him the AWP and he gives me the full 450€ then I should trade the Bayonet. Since he broke our arrangement on how we will trade this. After I told him several t imes that he should give me the 50€ steam wallet code before I trade the AWP he still insited on his idea and later on said "Anyways, if you change your mind tell me when you've sent the awp".

Thanks for your time, I uploaded the whole chat and the trade, the chatlog screenshot where we make the arrangement is named arrangement.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. King Kush

King Kush New User

Steam:
  3. Millz

Millz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65428280

I am the accused profile in this report. Your 'victim profile' here, King Kush, fails to understand that i have no involvement in this whatsoever. Let me explain, i was playing a CSGO death match on my birthday, hence why my steam profile name contained #BIRTHDAY for the day. I got an add from King Kush during this game and i ask him who he is, he then replies with a copied and pasted paragraph that my brother had sent King Kush to forward to me, as a note for the gift. King kush then trades me an AK-47 Case Hardened and i accept the trade. I have no involvement with a 'fraud', i simply accepted a trade. Unfortunately i do not have the AK-47 anymore and i am unable to return or refund my present, but i feel as though i should not have to anyway, as i did not scam you King Kush.
  4. King Kush

King Kush New User

Steam:
    The AK-47 Case Hardened was immediately gone from his profile after I traded it with him, he claimed he did it to ensure that I won't do any stupid stuff and backpaddle from giving him the other skins, so why would you do that if you "simply accepted the trade offer"?
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • This doesn't appear to be the user you made a deal with, as you admit yourself this is a 2nd account that was involved only after.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.