1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198091620985 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SA1656tw, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA1656tw

SA1656tw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42715540
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198091620985

Victim profile: 76561198045696808

What happened? Description:
    Basically I traded my unusual for what I believed was an australium medigun. The saddest part is he switched it to a strange medigun worth 1 REF. He said I scammed him , He wont ever give my items back till I give him back my aussie. But I never recieved an aussie. To this day, I still have his ill gotten switchscammed piece of s✿✿✿ in my inventory. I believe he blocked communication with me after we discussed on proof etc, After showing him a screenie of my inventory history he disappeared and never talked to me again. He claimed it was photoshopped. Well, Tl:DR I got switchscammed out of my unusual for an aussie which was now a strange medigun. Valve is too lazy to give me back my items. Note : This is my first scam experience and Im not too fond of my bp losing 3/4 of it's price. I believe his account is an alt since it has multiple ids. Also from his view, he claimed his medigun was named "Australium" But when I saw it it was "Australian". Which is odd since my medigun didnt come with a rename tag. Also when we traded and I double checked. It said australium with no rename tag warning. Idk what really happened here in chat since we traded through a trade server.​

Provide Evidence:
    No other proof other than my trade history along with his bp having my unusual. :( Hope this is enough​

Attached Files:

2. SA1656tw

SA1656tw New User

Steam:
  3. [FTW] Yuri

[FTW] Yuri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65632556
    Its unfortunate you don't have the trade chat, but the evidence may be enough, you'll just have to see o_O
  4. SA1656tw

SA1656tw New User

Steam:
    Just wondering, If He get's banned for a "Certain amount of time" won't he simply trade to his main and get off with it? DO I get my item back? Or does he still just wait and transfer his account to his main
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Without the original chat agreement there is no way for SR staff to prove your story.
    The chat agreement is the most vital part of any report that you submit to SteamRep.
    The evidence that you have is not enough to prove your story.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.