1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198092387622 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Una caffettiera, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marnas9

Marnas9 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66060947
    Look at post #15 again. Look at email time when I got gift. Then you gave me keys and I gave keys to him. I had gift for almost hour and nothing happened.
  2. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38310179
    SHADY -> massive selling @17keys when the lowest price was 22+
    And I've never called you scammer, I'm stating that you trade with shady (^read above) traders to make profit at no risk (for you)

People have to right to know your behavior and chose if deal or not with you.
  3. Marnas9

Steam:
    About the price, I got it myself for 16 keys and for other people for that price. There was some copies left from yesterday, so maybe he just want to sell it fast and he have good reputation, so why not? So now I need to be tagged as scammer which Im not? This sometimes happens sometimes not. Admins should state that if you trade outside trade window you take risk and you cant do anything, because it looks like im scammed because i trusted trader which have about 30 positive reputation.
  4. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    So you got the gift @4:48
    But you gave him the keys @5:44 and after a minute I paid @5:45

Do you think we are idiot ?
    That gift on post#15 (if is not fake) is been obviously traded with someone else.

Every post you make you hit yourself, again and again.
  5. Marnas9

Steam:
    And I held gift for almost 1 hour to look if it will be revoked, and nothing happened, this is first time im dealing with revoking.
  6. Marnas9

Steam:
    I got the gift. Held it for almost 1 hour. Then I got your keys and gave game to you, then I gave keys to him. Its called middleman. Its not fake, I can show you all photos I got from him from email.
  7. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    K™
    @STEAMREP ADMINS, we have a new rule, IF YOU SCAM OUT OF TRADE WINDOW YOU ARE NOT A SCAM
  8. Marnas9

Steam:
    I havent said its scam, but you take a risk by doing it, why do you think Steam added 30 Day Trading Limit? Because Of That. And I Didnt Knew Thats Gonna Happen. I gave you proof all you wanted, but you still saying something.
  9. Marnas9

Steam:
    I agree to get SR caution, but I dont want ban, because I dont want to look like scammer which Im not, whis was just a trusting other person which looks like a trustible person by SteamTrades reputation system. And SR should make new rule to dont trade outside trade window, because if you trade after 30 days its maybe wont be revoked. Dont think Im going to repeat this, from now on im going to trade only with trades which have really big reputation count (150+) and gifts bought from my store. Just saying, but I was scammed for about 100 USD by person, which have about 100 positive reputation. So SteamTrades need to change that system a bit to make it good.
  10. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    sob story bro, i didn't see report on steamtrades neither here for that disaster.
    and you said that this revoker had 30 rep, wow ubber-safe, very trustable.

You don't want a ban, who does ? or who wants to lose 17keys ?

More lies.

Another user who lost 17k:
    16:03 - Abhisek: no..when i told him that you reselling the copy that time he have only one copy in his inventory after 1-2 min ha have 2 copy and the 2nd copy he trade with me

The same happened to me, you had 1 copy -> we traded -> after trade you still had 1 copy.

At the end of the day i know that at least 4 guys lost something trading with you, so that screen could be the one traded for them, irrelevant.
  11. Marnas9

Steam:
    I had 1 copy bought yesterday. You was not first, so after first which gift I held for 1 hour, I traded with him, after that I trade everything quickly, because I held one of gifts for almost one hour.
  12. Marnas9

Steam:
    Sorry, havent upload picture which states who was first buyer.

I got keys, and I held gift for hour, after that I give keys to Marsupilami and give gift for buyer.
    upload_2015-1-20_18-4-4.png
  13. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    Nope, it's all screenshoted in OP

The copy you had in inventory was the one you activated, the one you still had when every game disappeared (screenshot in OP), the one that, your words "I bought it from my trusted china trader which is trustable" (Screenshot in OP) and i would add "meanwhile i bought some copy to insta-trade from a random obviously revoker"
  14. Marnas9

Steam:
    No, you think wrong. That gift was activated while ago. That gift which was in inventory was bought for trade from another trader.
    upload_2015-1-20_18-21-18.png
  15. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    Another lie.
    So how that game survived the revoke in your inventory ?
    That screen is been taken after the revoke, so shouldn't be there.
    Again an email that proves nothing.
  16. Marnas9

Steam:
    Read post again "That gift which was in inventory was bought for trade from another trader". You said that thats the one which is not revoked, so I showed you what I got it from another trader.
  17. Marnas9

Steam:
    Look at this

upload_2015-1-20_18-32-19.png
  18. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    Ok, so you saved a "legit" copy for a friend, and selled revoked stuff to others, it doesn't change a lot.
  19. Marnas9

Steam:
    Read Post #15 Again. Its for trade. I told you many times I didnt knew hes a scammer. You just telling nonsense.
  20. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    So, your "for trade\for yours friend\i don't care for what" copy, was still there and the other ALL gone, the other copies that you traded in a couple of minutes are gone, the one you held for a lot stayed, You are very lucky ;D

Or very shady.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.