1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198092414589 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nitrasity, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitrasity

Nitrasity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63388255
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198092414589

Victim profile: 76561198087042239

What happened? Description:
    i was trading for a csgo knife and he sent a counter offer adding my case hardened ak47 and virtus katowice 2014 sticker and complexity 2014 katowice holo sticker i lost about 40$ that i didint want to trade D: plz get them fro his inventory and return them to me plz​

Provide Evidence:
    The knife that i traded for from him​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    During the trade process, Steam asks you to confirm your trade multiple times. It is your responsibility to review the items that you are trading. You first confirm the trade by checking the box that states, "Check this box when ready to trade". Once checked, you cannot add any items to the trade. If you remove an item you will have to re-check the box to confirm that you are ready. Once both users in the trade have checked this box, the final confirmation button will turn green. Both users must click this button to complete the trade. A log of the trade is also kept in a separate chat box within the trade window.

If you did not check your trade offer prior to accepting the trade there is nothing SR can do to help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.