1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198093472698 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Aquino, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Aquino

Aquino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47072153
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198093472698

Victim profile: 76561198054410034

What happened? Description:
    Ok so i was watching a stream then i started to play, then i saw that i didnt have anything on my inventory so i checked on steam and didnt had anything, so i went to my trade history and i saw this guy that traded all my stuff and i dont even know what happened cus i never added that guy and i never add those lvl 0 ppl , i just block them. So please help me guys i had a knife that doesnt even was mine and f✿✿✿, it was a bayonet case hardened, it was from a friend...​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• WTF.JPG
      WTF.JPG
      File size:
      169.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Cerberus `

Cerberus ` Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59102734
    Bump, I can confirm this guy is a hijacker, the same thing just happened to me. All my items are gone + Full Fade M9 Bayonet and MW Vulcan!!!
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Aquino,

Due to changes in our investigative policy, we do not accept phishing/hijacking reports anymore. As such, I am archiving this report.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

Please keep in mind that users posting phishing links are often phished/hijacked themselves (if not a brand new throwaway account) and their account is being used to try and hijack even more accounts. For that reason, it's best to leave these cases to Valve/Steam as we do not have the resources to handle such cases. Additionally, the victim would have to appeal their tag once they regained access to their account.

We recommend you report the accused to Valve. In order to do that, you have to:

1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report".

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

In addition, we have a (work in progress) guide on recovering from account hijackings, including what happened in your case. I recommend looking it over, contacting Steam Support about your items, and updating/running your anti-virus.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/how-to-recover-from-a-hijack.86363