1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198094166917 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☃Frostbite, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85043986
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094166917

Victim profile: 76561198130353700

What happened? Description:
    A trader by the name of MaoMaoh added me in order to discuss an offer that he had. He offered a $50 steam wallet card for my Unusual Circling Peace Sign Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet. At first I was very hesitant, I was phished in the past and I've never done trading outside of tf2 so I was really stupid to fall for this. He seemed like a very trsutworthy guy,he sent me links to his rep thread on bp.tf. The reps showed that he had dealt with outside trading in the past and he wasn't pressuring me to trade either. I began to gain his trust so I went through with the trade. I went first,sent him the hat and verified my email. I then waited to receive the code and he sent me a fake code saying not to copy and paste it or otherwise it wouldn't work. I typed the code in,wasn't valid of course. I double checked and then I tried opying and pasting,still did not work. He blocked me and made his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first image shows my current account balance to show that I did not receive anything.
    The second image shows the +rep thread he sent me.
    The third image shows our agreement.
    The fouth image shows the aftermath when he phished me.​

Attached Files:

CC12_ [NO SOUND] likes this.
  2. CC12_ [NO SOUND]

CC12_ [NO SOUND] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88733462
  3. CC12_ [NO SOUND]

Steam:
    I see, he impresionate users
  4. CC12_ [NO SOUND]

Steam:
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    | steamname: MaoMaoh
    | steam3ID: [U:1:133901189]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:66950594
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094166917
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawnter
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198094166917

Please use steamid64 links, as those cannot be changed, while he can change his "soft link" at any time.

If you had a conversation where someone said something relevant, please screenshot it and upload it.
  6. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    I provided that information above
  7. Salmon

Steam:
    You provided your info. CC12 claimed to have some more info. CC12 can say whatever he wants, but without screenshots of what was actually said in his chat the admins can't use any of it.
  8. Rawr 4

Rawr 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61682772
    CC12 Could help you and file another report.
  9. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were talking to me.
  10. CC12_ [NO SOUND]

Steam:
  11. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    Why is my report still considered pending? I sent this report almost two weeks ago. Am I supposed to receive a message from a steamrep representitive? There are also two other threads reporting the same guy.
  12. Salmon

Steam:
    Reports take a while to be processed. Until then, it'll be linked on his profile, warning others.
  13. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    I've been keeping tabs on this user. It may seem a little stalkerish but I want to provide more evidence. I checked his profile recently and a user by the name of ★PizzaMacCheese★left a +rep on MaoMaoh's profile. I recognized this name from a thread similar to mine. (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.97575/#post-269140) According to one of the users, Maomaoh, ★PizzaMacCheese★, and several other accounts are associated with each other. Anyway, ★PizzaMacCheese★ left a comment on MaoMaoh's profile saying "+Rep, sold my cold in the pold". I don't know what a "cold in the pold" is but if Maomoah had actually bought something from this user recently it would probably show up as new items on backpack.tf or it would at least show up as the 1st item if you click on sort backpack by time. The most recent thing Maomaoh had traded was a Disco Beat Down Metal Slug. I checked the history of some other items that he had recently traded and none of them were traded by ★PizzaMacCheese★. I do believe both accounts are associated with each other. They give themselves random +reps. Another thing, ★PizzaMacCheese★ has 5 unconfirmed reports against him.

Attached Files:

14. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    I realize that you can't report someone for creating false +reps on their profile , but I realized Maomaoh (changed his name to Pika) is associated with other accounts which he uses to give himself +reps on his profile so he can seem more "trustworthy".
  15. Taco 4

Taco 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95279015
    Saw him in sweetstakes.tf betting stolen unusuals OR stuff.
  16. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    He wrote this on his profile "I am mostly a money trader, but free feel to ask about items. " & "- Don't tell me to go first with money trades, i got scammed of my disco beat down salty dog when buds were 20 keys and it was worth 5 buds. " Ironic how he scams people
  17. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    The accused also has few +Rep (most likely fake) and several spam profile messages from 2 other account, Lenny (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118704727) and Varg (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154092565). Lenny is on Trade Probation with 1 report for lying in order to get free goods and Varg is on Trade Ban with 3 reports for PayPal/SteamWallet frauds. And all four accounts (accused, PizzaMacCheese, Lenny, Varg) left each other several +Rep messages. Friends in crime or alternatives. Varg is most likely alternative account as it also has identical avatar. Hope it helps the moderators rather than make it more difficult.

Attached Files:

Salmon and ☃Frostbite like this.
  18. MaoMaoh

MaoMaoh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66950594
    Hello, as you can clearly see I'm here. I have something to say.
    Steamrep due to change of their police is not any more investigating on cd keys nor steam wallet codes scams.
    I don't know who these guys are, I got myself just in trouble by an impersonator, that was in my server, but whatsoever.

Second thing is:
    I never bet on SweeStatkes.tf, you can ask me a screenshoots of my profile I would not mind.

Third thing is:
    PizzaMacCheese hasn't any report against me, I know this guy in real life and "cold in the pold" it's actually nothing just a no sense joke made by him.

Cheers.
  19. MaoMaoh

MaoMaoh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66950594
    Oh fourth thing is: lenny has a report on it that's true. but a moderator probably the dumbest made it evidence provided without the accuser posting any. as you can see there's a video and much more that says he didn't lie and that woman was trying to scam him.

Varg has my same picture? not a problem of mine, i'd say, probably like 3489584 tons of people will have same my picture
  20. ☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★

☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82127316
    You say things you don't even know.

The Accused is my friend in real life no my alternative account. He don't have four accounts as you said, you can also check our IP Andress.
    We can also meet in a server, where I and the accused play, so you can see with your eyes I am not the Alternative... If the accused have four hands, yes, I am the alternative.

Stop saying s✿✿✿s without know me and he ok ? I am weary about.
    STOP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.