1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198094454120 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Gooseman, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gooseman

The Gooseman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53494287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094454120 ()

Victim profile: 76561198058889370

What happened? Description:
    Browsing PC Gamer when I see this comment. Silent said he would give him/her a premium membership on TF2, except you can't do that. I find this sick, like many other comments. Surprisingly, I was able to pull up their information. Its an attempt, maybe it actually even happened? Either way, if he sees this, I hope it comes off to him as a fair warning.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/23/free-steam-key/ one of his comments
    Kimarnic's inventory, all true http://steamcommunity.com/id/kimarnic/inventory/
    2 games that were free on PC Gamer, hence, she uses the site.​

Attached Files:

2. icU°Jokery

icU°Jokery New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15026189
    only way to get premium is to buy something from store ingame with real money which he cant unless u give him your account which i would not suggest
  3. Comrade_Nepez

Comrade_Nepez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24261495
  4. Comrade_Nepez

Comrade_Nepez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24261495
    ^ That being said the guy did sound pretty shady :p
  5. SilentDeath_007

SilentDeath_007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67094196
    After I made myself Premium on tf2, an icon appeared on my profile everyday. The icon said that: "Now you have the change to thank to the person who helped you the most". I thought that means that I can make someone Premium on tf2 like me.
    After I posted that comment on PcGamer, BlooDR4ngeR™ add me as a friend and ask me to make him premium. After I sent him the gift, he told me that he isn't premium, he only received an item. After this I gave him back his trading cards, and we remained friends. If you don't believe me, you can ask him on steam. You can find him in my friend list. All this story happened because of my english.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Not a scam.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.