1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198094608671 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr. Moen, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Moen

Mr. Moen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62543265
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094608671

Victim profile: 76561198090254841

What happened? Description:
    my friend [MLPBA:O] raznopolov.oleg got scammed/sharked for his Strange Blood Botkiller Medi Gun Mk.I and I was trying to convince him to give the botkiller back, but he refused
    my friend is 11 years old and dont know alot about trading thats why he was so gullible

I have a video that shows me and Matrix having a conversation

I recently fell for a phishing link and gave my botkiller to [MLPBA:O] raznopolov.oleg
    he though he was doing me a favor trading it for a more valuable item and I just want this guy banned, I dont need my botkiller back its not a bid deal but please ban him :)

Provide Evidence:

This is a youtube link in case the media link dosent work

in the video there is full evidence that he scammed my friend he even admits it :)

I didnt get a screenshot but I will just send one of his profile pic

please watch this video if you do there is full evidence​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Mr. Moen,

Unfortunately this seems to be a shark report, Steamrep doesn't directly ban on these kind of reports but they're appreciated. You can read our current policy here.

As a result of this, your report will be archived, however you can do the following to take action against the sharker.

• Report the sharker via the Steam Profile ( "More" button on the sharker's profile, and select "Report Violation" and go from there)
    • Report him to various communities like TF2 Outpost (If applicable), Harpoon Gaming, etc. A number of individual communities do ban for such.

Regardless, thank you for your report!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.