1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198094833515 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hoenhime344, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoenhime344

Hoenhime344 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34040314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094833515 ()

Victim profile: 76561198028346357

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to trade a Golden Lamb of Slaughter for 95 keys. The Accused said taht he needed to trust me so he asked if there was a friend that i could have hold the item for me. I said yes and I told him my friend "Sweet" Clyde Dixon could do it. He asked me for his profile ID so i copied it and gave it to him. He then wanted me to make sure that he could trust him so he asked me to trade some other items so "Sweet" Clyde Dixon could hold them and he could check his inventory. He then invited "Sweet" Clyde Dixon and Me to a group chat and asked me to trade him Terrorblade arcana, Unusual Azuremir, Cluckles the Brave, Whale hook, Kunkka's Shadow blade, heaven piercing pauldrons, Nyx assassin dagon tail, Hollow Jack, Unusual Voracious Greevil, Unusual Speed Demon, and finaly the Golden Lamb of Slaughter. after i traded them to him my friend "Sweet"Clyde Dixon said something that was weird to me, so i called him up on my cell. He said he only had the whale hook. (several trades took place because i was trading with my real friend originally but then i traded in the group chat.) IN THE GROUP CHAT THE NAME was "Sweet" Clyde Dixon. with a period at the end. i later right clicked his name and it brought me to a profile called (SOHAI !!!) whos profile is private

so i called my real friend and he said he never got items.

This is alot of money i was scammed out of​

Provide Evidence:
    I hope i did this right. thats alot of money down the drain​

Attached Files:

2. !AAzxSS!

!AAzxSS! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85163020
    he try scam me with the same method but i talk in spanish to my friend and he no reply me! then i dont send any item!
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Give me the Steam id block for the person that impersonated your friend.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.