1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198094968265 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ǝʌo˥ ǝɹɐ sʇɐHᴹᴾᴾ, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094968265

Victim profile: 76561198145276953

What happened? Description:
    He added me and then asked how much for my unusual which was the sole mate at the time.
    I told him i wanted 2 buds and 3 keys. I was already suspicous of his profile when i saw he had no tf2 hours and only 300+ hours on Dota. He told me to trade to a friend so i did i Traded to my friend Grealdy, he said ok ill invite you to chat. He told my friend grealdy that he invited me when it was really just an impersonator. Me and Grealdy had already traded back the sole mate without them knowing then the impersonator went into trade and said "we are trading now."
    Even though we had already traded. Then they un-added both of us and then they blocked us and went private and offline!
    Please get this guy out of the community Multiple Scam attempts were presented about him on the forums. Please take care of this. Thank you so much!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Multiple Screenshots are Provided Below He was public before he knew we found out,

Note! If you are a tf2 player or trader. and you experience a scam attempt on you please report it and get these players out of the community!
    Thank you so much​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @ǝʌo˥ ǝɹɐ sʇɐHᴹᴾᴾ.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s