1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198094968265 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by brake™, Nov 24, 2014.

1. brake™

brake™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63499910
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094968265

Victim profile: 76561198087265548

What happened? Description:
    The accused person added me in terms of buying my Unusual Letch's Led, which I am selling for keys.
    He said he will buy it at the price I already listed on my trade.And also said he is going to buy keys and come back to buy the unusual off of me.

But then he asked me for a "condition" - as this is the word he used.
    He asked me if he can see the unusual in another inventory in terms of seeing how the unusual apeears in another person's inventory.
    When I asked him if he is wants me to give the unusual to a friend of mine, he comfirmed.
    I told him that i know what he wants me to do and that I am not going to give my unusual to another person/friend of mine as I see no point in that. ( we are not trading for paypal money or whatsoever but for ingame items;thus there's no legitimate reason for his askings ).

He is level 1 on Steam with not TF2 invetory and he hasn't played TF2 at all
    The only inventory he has is a small Dota2 inventory - of which most are achievement items.
    He belongs to no Steam groups or whatsoever.
    All theabove an indication of possible scammer

I knew what he was trying to do and I warned him.
    I have no evidence of an actual scam as I ended that conversation before going too far.
    I hope this will be another way of warning to show his deeds - since this person is banned on Outpost as well as on Backpack.tf​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @brake™.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s