1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198095002538 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Grimoire, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Grimoire

Grimoire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72243195
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095002538

Victim profile: 76561198104752118

What happened? Description:
    he added me from his parrarel account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077035322 He offered me 100 keys for harvest moon jumper's jeepcap and told me trade this unusual to my trusted friend, then he named his account my account's name and added the same picture, he asked me how was trade on my language and said to my friend to trade this unusual. He scammed my unusual through my friend's account.

I hope that steamrep admin will check this soon​

Provide Evidence:
    I hope steamrep admin will check this soon. No my account is now worth of even a bud -_-​

Attached Files:

2. Grimoire

Grimoire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72243195
  3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    You need screenshot of your chat with the accused, including any group chat you might had.
    Also, provide SR info blocks for everyone who was involved in this.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please provide screenshots of the chat with your trade agreement and his request to trade the unusual to your friend, and your trade agreement?

Additionally, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history with the URL bar visible. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Please provide us with a link to your friend's SteamRep block, in the same format as the accused and victim field. Then have your friend provide his/her inventory history as well; day before until day after, with URL bar visible. Have your friend provide any screenshots he has from chatting with the accused (or impersonator).

Upload all screenshots directly to the site as attachments in a reply to this topic.

Adding ID block of impersonator, for searchability and indexing purposes:
    | steamname: toptop
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58384797
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077035322
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198077035322

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Grimoire,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.