1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198095151054 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MrPimpGoodGame, Oct 31, 2014.

1. MrPimpGoodGame

MrPimpGoodGame New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51264130
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198095151054

Victim profile: 76561198062793989

What happened? Description:
    Firstly, I would like to say this is my first SteamRep report. If there is anything I have done wrong, please tell me and I will edit the post. I have read the FAQ and Policy to the best of my ability, but mistakes can always be made.

Before I start, I would like to say that I have lost no items because of this scammer. I am purely doing this report for the sole intent of him being caught. Anyway, on with the report:

On the 31st October 2014, at 19:21 (UTC) I was approached by a person called Nathes (The accused) and he asked me if I wanted to trade my AK-47 Red Laminate for his AK-47 Redline Minimal Wear. I played against him the game before on competitive and in coincidence he was a friend of my friend, so I thought it The conversation goes on and I know it's too good to be true, I just try and get around this person's head and catch him in the act, and from the screenshots you can see I do.

They say their friend 'works at cs go corporation' and that if I trade him my Red Laminate he will sell it to his friend and give me a Redline. Really.

I was actually going to contact Steam Support via email and I said that at the end to get a confession out of him, but seeing lots of videos on YouTube about how people have been scammed and I thought that contacting steam support could take days, and I don't use email anyway ahaha.

Hopefully the screenshots I provide will be sufficient enough to have action taken against this user, that is if a person can become punished even though they didn't gain any items.

The Rep he acquired on his account is probably from smurf accounts, that have been slightly developed (About 20 friends) with the person 'who works at cs go corporation' being the more developed account.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      20.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      20.9 KB
      Views: