1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198095837681 - (NightMareKombat / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by N3ON 2, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N3ON 2

N3ON 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55717730
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095837681 (NightMareKombat)

Victim profile: 76561198095837681

What happened? Description:
    Yesterday night, I got a friend request from NightMareKombat. I added him and I got a strange offer on my Strange Killstreak Killing Gloves Of Boxing. I looked him up on outpost, and he is banned for having a private account. The strangest thing is that he had like 5 australiums and 2 collector items in his inventory. That is it. And if you were to look on his past outpost trades, he has a few 1 key items, but no way enough to have all of these items. Well, he offered me a Killstreak Collector's Charge N Targe for my S. KGOB + The laugh taunt. After this, we talked for a bit but them he removed me​

Provide Evidence:
    1: This is the chat from when he added me. He said that he is offering the Collectors Charge N Targe for my S.K. KGOB.

2: This is where he tells me why he is banned on Outpost. He says its because he made this backpack Private

3: That is his backpack. Very suspicious

4: That is his profile. You can also see his friends

5: There is his outpost. I can see that he has a lot of items on there, but now they are all gone.

To conclude, I think this might be a hijacked account.​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      100.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      816.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      816.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      138.3 KB
      Views:
  2. N3ON 2

N3ON 2 New User

Steam:
  3. N3ON 2

N3ON 2 New User

Steam:
    I also recorded a 11 min clip of the whole incident if you need it. Just ask me if you need any more evidence
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I dont see what you are reporting here. Was there an actual trade where you got scammed?
    If you have a video of this maybe it will shed some light on what you are reporting. Just use the upload a file button at the bottom of the page.
  5. NightMareKombat

NightMareKombat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67785976
    You're a total dipshit because there is no proof of me hacking or scamming. funny how you say I scam and hack but yet you go to add me, not knowing anything about me which makes you a dumbass for trusting me. also I don't hack and scam my stuff since I use PayPal which I use to pay for my stuff and buy my stuff from the steam market/Team Fortress 2 Shop. If that was not the case of me scamming and hacking people's accounts, I would of been trade ban so learn your term on hacking and scamming is before being the boy who cried wolf.
  6. NightMareKombat

NightMareKombat New User

Steam:
    Dipshit he just told you what happen with him, did you go to sleep when you were reading this? also you know nothing about me, why go report me and ban me when there is no proof of scamming with me and N3ON 2. also like I said if I were to scam and hack people I would of been trade ban so you should really don't judge me when you know nothing about my account.
  7. NightMareKombat

NightMareKombat New User

Steam:
    Then you go to say about me by saying that is odd for just having australiums and collectors which who gives a f✿✿✿, there just items that I like do you need to make a b✿✿✿✿ rant about items in my backpack which shows no proof of scamming and hacking. also you say I think he hacks and scams which shows you're a judgement f✿✿✿ and you know nothing about hackers and scammers.
  8. NightMareKombat

NightMareKombat New User

Steam:
    you want real hackers and scammers? here I link them to you since you have no brain. https://www.youtube.com/user/maxboxlmaobox https://www.youtube.com/user/gir489
  9. NightMareKombat

NightMareKombat New User

Steam:
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Time allotted for a response has expired.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.