1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198095914412 - ([USOB] Da Parrot Man / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [KCK] Swebra, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [KCK] Swebra

[KCK] Swebra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43732101
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095914412 ([USOB] Da Parrot Man)

Victim profile: 76561198047729930

What happened? Description:
    Asked to buy my Strange Boushi-Dou, after I posted that I was selling it in chat. I accepted the trade and he offered the steam item: Santa's Hat mkIII. I learned that it was worth about 1 cent USD after doing a quick market search, but out of curiousity I asked him what (he thought) the price was. He told me to price check a BMOC. I respond to him saying that that was not a BMOC, and that he would be reported. He started to say how he thought this was a BMOC, and he bought it for pure. Later in the chat he said "The guy that sold it to me even made me put money in." No items were exchanged, and the trade was cancelled.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. [KCK] Swebra

[KCK] Swebra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43732101
    This is my first report, so I am sorry if I missed anything. Feel free to ask me if I did.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat between you and the accused.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.