1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198096539478 - (Xenos #DuelingForUnusuals / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [DMN] Nephew Soney, Dec 4, 2013.

1. [DMN] Nephew Soney

[DMN] Nephew Soney New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53499624
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198096539478 (Xenos #DuelingForUnusuals)

Victim profile: 76561198067264976

What happened? Description:
    I think Xenos was a random add, although I'm not entirely sure. He messages me this morning saying he wants to scout duel me, in a wager for my 2 unusuals (Power Surge Strontium Stovepipe and a Blizzardy Storm Antlers) for his Terror-Watt Brown Bomber. We talked a bit about our unusuals, some group of his and the rules. I demanded 2 rounds of practice before the actual match, and he demanded that the real match be played on snakewater and that we use stock weapons. We got on the MGE server blackout-gaming.org, played our two matches, one on Viaduct, the other on Snakewater, I won both. We then agreed in chat to the wager and began.

As we were playing and the match drew to an end, I was leading with 18 points, him being behind with 6 points (having 12 points). He then called timeout, so I stopped moving and shooting. He then claimed I was lagging, despite the fact that my ping was fine (30MS, constant) and had been so since I had joined the server, and always is. After some discussion, he said he wanted more time for a breather, and claimed his mouse wasn't working. After even more time, he said he had to check his configs, and then he asked me if I couldn't change the score to 15-12 (for me). I declined, since that would be against the rules, and he then complained that the wager wasn't fair because some friend of his said my Antlers were worth 20 buds, and demanded that the wager be restarted. After some convincing, we finally unpaused the match and started from our original positions (he had tried climbing on top of the bridge while we were talking). I won the match with a difference of 4 points, and removed my items from the trade so he can give me his unusual. He then proceeded to tell me I can report him, that he doesn't care, and that all he has is his unusual. I promised him I'd report him for running, so here it is.​

Provide Evidence:
    I Included a link to the Imgur album holding 4 images showing him:
    A. Agreeing to the wager

B. His timeout

C. My win

D. Him cancelling the trade

And also 7 images showing the chat between the two of us.

Here is the album link: http://imgur.com/a/MSO0N
  2. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66422018
    Hey there , i promise too to Xenos to report him , i am very excited of that what he can do ! i am agree with report him as a tf2runner
  3. PPM | Bexar

PPM | Bexar Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34685287
  4. This user is now marked lol.
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Screenshots are now uploaded to SteamRep. I will review the evidence a 2nd time.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      301 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      683.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg