1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198096539478 - (Xenos / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PPM | Bexar, Feb 14, 2014.

1. PPM | Bexar

PPM | Bexar Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34685287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198096539478 (Xenos)

Victim profile: 76561198029636303

What happened? Description:
    This is hustling incident

I was bored, and I thought I might look into heavy boxing. I asked first, since I had no knowledge of the boxing games, if anyone would like to practice. This is when I met Xenos. He said he would, and was very calm in doing so. I was quite happy, and while he didn't give me any tips, he did practice, which is what I wanted. During the few practice rounds, I thought I was doing really well; I was winning about 2/3-3/4 of the time. He then asked if I would wager, and to trade him. I thought nothing of it, and proceeded to trade him to see what he would offer.

From this point on, things got a bit odd, if I might put it that way. Xenos said he would box his unusual against my pure and unusual. I thought it seemed fair, and felt it would be a close match. He also claimed he "[was] really bad" at the boxing, which was the same case for me.

About 20 minutes later, after he added me as a friend, he said something like "I have to go so it's now or never we have to do this boxing right now, etc...". I said it was fine, but we needed a middleman. SpecVQ came online, and agreed to middleman for us. Xenos then proceeded to firmly state that we would only do 3 rounds of the boxing, or nothing at all (after we traded our items to Spec), while I wanted 5. Still feeling a bit uneasy, I said "ok".

Round 1: He gets me clean easy (Score 0-1)
    Round 2: He misses me once, and I happen to hit, though at low health. (Score 1-1)
    Round 3: An easy win for him, I only got 2-3 punches on him (Score 2-1)
    Round 4: Another, easier win for him. I only get one punch on him. (Final 3-1)

He then takes the items from Spec, and instantly goes offline. After the boxing match, I was stunned, and exited the game. After a few minutes of "cooling down" (after all it seemed it would be a fair match, and probably a win for me.), I rejoined the server. After I stated my utter sadness and disbelief, one of the PPM Donators said "Yeah man he's a hustler". This is where I first heard the term, and have been looking into it recently, as I have had alot of work which prevented me from doing so.

Here is what I have found.

-A few Donators have said Xenos is a hustler
    -Xenos would not communicate with me privately when discussing the matter
    -He avoids me, and will not talk to me about it on the servers
    -He has a very intersteing open SteamRep report involving what seems to be the same thing
    link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...gforunusuals-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.50001/
    -Xenos plays dumb in dealing with others, but is in fact smarter than most his age.

I am extremely dissatisfied with this, and after my friend who plays on PPM quite oftern, Stuff, listened to my report, he too agreed that it was indeed a hustling. He even shared a story of his own, which compelled me to write this report. The only thing Xenos has said in regards to me is "if u want to box ur remaining keys ill do it against my 4 buds" (I had 19 or 20 keys). I simply told him that there is no way I would box him again, after what had happened. Later, thinking back, I feel this is yet an additional hustling attempt.

I am a very low-tier trader, and I thought I could make a little on this wager. I pretty much lost all my wealth in one match. Though this happened, I am more concerned for other players than getting my items back, although it would be nice. It is not right that they could be hustled easily by Xenos. He was very pushy after the wager was given to Spec, but was not at all in a rush during the practice matches. I feel quite dumb now, thinking about what people have said about him and looking further into this matter.

I am not sure how I can provide any screenshots, but I can provide my trading history - trading my items to Spec.

If there is any other way I can provide information in this matter, please let me know as I do not like what happened in this case.

Xenos has been banned by the PPM network permanently.

Thank you all for your review of this matter, and I trust you will make the right decision based upon the information I have submitted.

Regards,
    Bexar
    (For info, "Spec" is the middleman, a PPM Network Admin)
    A bunch of screenshots of Xenos admitting to scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    Xenos admits he skewed the boxing practice
    http://i.imgur.com/zNqNwlD.jpg

Xenos admits to "crime"
    http://i.imgur.com/1eXm069.jpg

Xenos is permanently banned on the prestigious PPM network
    http://bans.ppm.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=xenos&advType=name
  2. McCreW

McCreW New User

Please upload all evidence directly to Steam Rep via "Upload File" button, thanks!
  3. Alright pal, I think you need to let this go and just realize that I beat you fair and square in the boxing match, it was YOUR decision to go and do it( i didnt force you or threaten you to do it it was all on your free will.) And you were the one to decide to accept the heavybox offer, yes i did overpay, i did practice with you (note i didnt let you win every single practice match so stop with that bs,) so when it all comes to the end. It was YOUR fault and only you can blame yourself of this because you were the one to accept to do it. You did have the possibility to just say no and walk away, which you should have done, but you didnt! Thank you and have a nice day :)
  4. Lol and all these links of images for me saying crime and s✿✿✿. First off the youtube link was to a dance number that i like. and second i admitted that i set up the practice so you could actually see my skills and not walk into a situation where you didnt know how i played or if i was good or any of that sort. You really have enthusiasm for getting me marked, which shows me great pleasure for how ignorant you are :) And Im not the only one who was banned from ppm, infact alot of my friends are and there isnt even anymore boxing there.
  5. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    Hey nice, QSing your BP? Listen buddy, you admitted to crimes. The youtube link is irrelevant, and that is what I intended. Myself and many other PPM member agree that you are a hustler, and rightfully banned. Get out man, your scamming days are over. Actually start legit trading, then we'll talk.

You did not "beat me fair and square". Actually you set up the practice in order to give the false perception that I had a chance of winning. Furthermore, you were the one who challenged me, and pressured me. Talk to pickle god, I' "sure" he'd back you up. Also reference picture #2, any comment on that?
  6. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    I gave you a fair chance to make it right. You very dumbly brushed it off and ran, and now it's time to face the music. Good luck with that second report pending, that only further proves how you hustle, and run on matches, and etc. I hope you learn some kind of lesson from this. If I ever catch you doing this again, or find you have an alt, I will do everything in my power to get you banned.

If the admins want me to reformat this report and include the evidence as pictures instead of links, please tell me to do so!
  7. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54510421
    I'm not sure if this thread is dead or not, but I'd like to add my account into this as well. I was also hustled in the same manner as you. As I preferred to trade unusuals rather than box until I was pressured in to it. Went through the staged ''practice'' and lost my C9 El jefe. At the time was something like 8.5-9 buds. Anyway, it looks like his past caught up with him.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/402025
  8. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    Indeed it has, thanks for adding this here.

He recently boxed and apparently won ~40 buds. Now he has a Beams Noh. Very unfortunate and I hope that the admins here would do something about this.
  9. Bexar what is this I hear about you paypal scamming people? And having a private profile :eek:, that's not very suitable!
  10. That's actual scamming opposed to what I did :eek:
  11. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    This isn't a bannable offense and not considered a scam by us. The other report is likely legitimate though. I will archive this.