1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097316455 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 益 Proofaay, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68525363
    My friend,i will leave 1 reply and that's all.
    I don't like scammers,you rushed the transaction every 30 seconds.
    Paypal decides to close the case in my favor,but money ARE AT PAYPAL,NOT AT MINE
    http://gyazo.com/67441cfaa083afd9df39e3e62079d250
    As you can see,i don't have the money,they are in held.
    I really don't tryed to scam you,but when i will got the money,we will speak,until that,you don't need to blame me.
    Steam: steam don't involve in paypal transactions,anyway,i reported you for scam attepting.
    Paypal : They email-me and taking apologize for that.
    Steamrep: Hope you all will see that guy it's going down alone,he saying he was a scammer,and these things.
    I proof you,i don't have the money,and i win the case,money should be going at you,if money will go in 5-7 days at me,i will give you the money.
  2. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    Yes,i sell these items,for real money,for my grandpa,whitch it's sick,but not to scammers,not guys who give me 30 seconds after that they held the transaction,and i will get NOTHING
  3. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    You tell here you cancel the dispute,after 10 minutes,you tell us paypal do that.
    C'mon,do you think Paypal guys are stupid?
    They know who you are,and solved you instantly.
    Steamrep if you choose to ban me,i will try to revoke that,anyway i can ,because it's not a fair thing.
    Just review what he's saying.
  4. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57257708
    How on this green Earth have I scammed you? I went first and I gave you 15 minutes to check whatever you had to check. YOU are the scammer for holding my money for 5-7 days without returning it. I GAVE you my money for your items and you KEPT them. So YOU are the scammer.

The reason PayPal declined my dispute was because I filed an unauthorized transaction, not an item dispute so learn your facts.

Now to tackle your ignorant statements one by one:

You tell here you cancel the dispute,after 10 minutes,you tell us paypal do that. - The dispute is already closed, there is nothing for me to cancel.

C'mon,do you think Paypal guys are stupid? - Even if it was still open, you can cancel a dispute as I've shown in the evidence.

Steamrep if you choose to ban me,i will try to revoke that,anyway i can ,because it's not a fair thing. - How is it not fair? You took my €150, blocked me, called me a scammer all the time, refuse to pay my items that I bought and call me a scammer. You're the scammer here.

Yes,i sell these items,for real money,for my grandpa,whitch it's sick,but not to scammers,not guys who give me 30 seconds after that they held the transaction,and i will get NOTHING - I gave you 15 minutes, look at the chat logs. Liar.

Steam: steam don't involve in paypal transactions,anyway,i reported you for scam attepting. - I have proven via your trade windows and CSGL trades that you were selling virtual items for real money. I proved undeniably that I paid you every penny you requested and proved that you didn't pay me my items.

Steamrep: Hope you all will see that guy it's going down alone,he saying he was a scammer,and these things. - What? What does my past scamming attempts (which is over two years old) have to do with this? You're looking for an excuse.

I really don't tryed to scam you,but when i will got the money,we will speak,until that,you don't need to blame me. - I'm sorry but that is NOT how it works. You have MY money that you STOLE and you expect me to wait 5-7 days to get it back? No. You either pay me my €150 within two days or hand over the items, you don't get to set the rules here. I'm the one that got robbed, not you.
  5. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    What I do not understand is how you proceed to call me a scammer. You have my money, no strings attached, €150. So instead of crying like a little baby, why don't you just give the money you wanted for your grandfather and give the skins you promised?

The only reason I bought these skins is because I figured you were a genuine kid who wanted to sell his ingame items for real money to help his family, you also put a really good deal that I wanted to accept.

So I thought at the back of my head, instead of you getting 50 real scammers, let me buy your items as the ONLY legit buyer. I win cause it's a REALLY good deal and you win cause you get your money with no strings attached in order to use wisely and help your family. If your grandfather is truly sick (and now I think you're lying) you should spend less time worrying about disputes and more time helping him.

If you read ALL my posts, I have nothing against you, I have given you and still continue to give you a way out so that you pay back what you don't own anymore and receive no bans on anything.

The way the situation is now is, you lose €150, you keep your skins (how useful is that?), you get banned on steam, get banned on steamrep and eventually get frozen paypal account. Is it worth it?

If you want to talk to me over microphone I do not mind, just add me back on steam or something and we talk it out like two human beings. It's just money, it's not the end of the world and I won't slaughter your family to get it back.
  6. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    Man,i want you to understand a thing.
    I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY
    I JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY
    On my paypal,i got Credit Card,Back account,Street,Name,Telephone number,SSN.
    So don't tell my i f✿✿✿in scam you,i don't risk my bank acc/debt for a Ioan.expect it's 150 Euro.
    Don't tell me these s✿✿✿s.
    I don't have the money,money are stuck at paypal.
    Maybe you just got your money but your moved on another paypal account.
    I own just 1 paypal,1!.
    That's all here.i don't want to negociate with people like you.
  7. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    ... What are you on about? You WON the dispute. The money was held BECAUSE of the dispute. Now that you WON the dispute I lost my €150 and it goes to you. So don't tell me that I'm scamming, you have my money and now I need you to give it back. Stop lying and trying to say I "moved" money. There was nothing to move because you have the money.

Just because they are stuck at paypal does NOT mean they are mine, you won the dispute so you're getting the money. You are the scammer and you too now deserve to be banned. I have been more than patient with you, you lying thief.

Give my money back or I'll file a report for fraud, not for the money but for you to understand that you're the scammer here, not me. I was LEGIT.
  8. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Throughout this whole dispute all you did was throw s✿✿✿ at my face, call me a scammer and say that I scammed you.

I went first, I paid you your €150 that you wanted and you STILL have the money and now that you won the dispute, I cannot get it back. Now you have €150 and your skins and call ME the scammer. Are you mental? You're the scammer here and you're going to get banned on every platform for this.
  9. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    And also, for the record, the user still has me blocked and refuses to talk to me.

Here is the proof you fool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The money is in your pockets, the dispute is closed. You SCAMMED me.
  10. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    No,i don't try to scam you ,and moneys are now to paypal,they are frozen,because i report you for scam,with your 30 seconds.
  11. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    It's not in my account,i proof you that.
  12. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    You tell you'r a old scammer,so why should i believe you don't try to scam me now?
    You are just a badass,lookin for online money.
  13. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Currently talking to Bogdan over on Steam to settle the issue. His intention is not to scam but he is worried that I am trying to scam him when I have proven that I can't. Sorry to admins who had to go through all the hassle.
  14. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    You keep saying it's not in your account, yet you haven't provided any proof to support your statements.
  15. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Just to update the case:

Yesterday I spoke to Bogdan a bit, he still believes that I am the scammer and states that his PayPal has received nothing which is suspicious considering he hasn't posted any proof of any form. The user refuses to give back the money or pay the skins he owes me.

However I do still have to talk to him properly once he gets back online.
  16. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    I'd like to add that the user is still trying to sell the items he sold me:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He also blocked my account on CSGL from posting to let people know that he's scamming people with his knife.
  17. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    I now got a trader who i trust ,but he buying just for keys,so i want now to trade for keys,and give to this guy.not at scammers on csgolounge.Don-t acuse me for selling MINE skins,scanner,that-s your life and seems that will Be always .
  18. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    You what? You take my money and you want to trade the skins to some other guy?

Show a whole screenshot of your paypal with uncropped with the time and everything showing. I spoke to a friend of mine and he thinks you're just lying and that the money is already in your account and that you spent it.

You see, if I don't get the money OR the skins back, SteamRep will be your last problem. You stole real money and that's (as you know already) a crime and I'll make sure you get fined for it.
  19. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    I'd like to add that the scammer blocked me again from Steam and refuses to talk. Keeps calling me a scammer when he provided no proof. I don't think there's anymore I can prove here.
  20. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

Aaaaaaaaaand his profile is now private.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.