1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198097917718 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by NS™ | KABUUMM, Oct 17, 2014.

1. NS™ | KABUUMM

NS™ | KABUUMM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44880752
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198097917718

Victim profile: 76561198050027232

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me to buy my unusual as he says. He asked me how much am I looking for my unusual, and I simply answered, after 2-3 seconds he confirmed he can pay that without even thinking.
    I knew something smells bad here.. Since I also saw he have 0 hours on tf2..
    He told me he will be able to get the keys within 10 minutes, but befor that he want to check that "my hat is not duped" - More or less I alredy knew here that he is a scammer. I asked him how exactlly and he said he want to use any "trusted friend" that I have.
    Once I told him I am just trying to get more details on him to report on SteamRep he removed me and blocked me within 30 seconds.

Here is a image of our discussion: http://i.imgur.com/kj5l9Nz.png

I hope you guys can ban him as soon as possible so he is not going to be able to try scamming any other people when they see he is marked scammer by SteamRep.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the screenshot you can see our discussion. Once I saw he have 0 hours on tf2 I knew something here smells bad, I asked him why and he said he only buy and sell items (witch is weird since he have 0 items at he's backpack).
    He asked me how much I want for my hat, I simply said the price, and 2-3 seconds after he confirmed he can do that, without even thinking.
    30 seconds after he asked me if I have "trusted friend" I can use because he want to check my unusual is "not duped" - Here I just tried to get more details on him for the report, since I knew he is a scammer.
    Once I told him I am just trying to get more information for this report on SteamRep he removed me and blocked me within 30 seconds.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @NS™ | KABUUMM.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  3. Finnza

Finnza New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59965022