1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097922914 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CCz | DIMΣПƧIӨП ZΣЯ0, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198097922914

Victim profile: 76561198126658232

What happened? Description:
    I put my unusual Smoking Counterfeit-Billycock on outpost wanting to get keys and resell the keys on steam market so I can buy CS GO and play with my friend. I have been waiting for 2 days now getting impatient. Lee Christmas adds me. he says to me that he wants to buy my unusual but first he want to know if it is duped. I told him it is not dupes and I checked twice. he said he still wanted to make sure. "his way". meaning he wanted me to give it to a friend I trust and have the friend give it back when he is ready. the day he added my my friend was not on. the next day he was so I told Lee Christmas he was on. we got in a group chat, and I explained to my friend, AlphaFirehawk what I and Lee Christmas needed. I gave it to my friend. then Lee Christmas proceeded to hop on his alt http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158215339 he changes the name to his victim (me in this case) and goes to the friend I gave my unusual to saying "okay give it back now" and my friend obviously believing that it is me gives the unusual to him. i look at his steamrep profile seeing the other reports. realizing what is about to happen. i quickly go to my friend telling him to give it back when he says "i already gave it to you XD" knowing it is to late.now he gets away with the unusual sells it to get money for dota 2 items and moves on to his next victim. I am not that into the trading scene so I have never tried to been scammed before, so I was not prepared.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 167508 this is the profile he added me with.

View attachment 167509 this is the profile he uses to change his name and trick your friends. you can even see my name in there.

View attachment 167510 this is when he told me to give it to my friend so he can "check" it to see if it is duped.

View attachment 167511 backpack before (last night)

View attachment 167512 backpack after (today)

View attachment 167513 then I checked his profile and when I told my friend to give it back quick he said he already gave it to me and I was panic mode so I was still trying to find out what was going on. near the end of the chat I found out.​

Attached Files:

2. sorry for the few misspells. as I say a few times I am still sort of panicky.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have uncropped chats?

Also give your trading history
  4. i do not have the uncropped chats but i can get my trading history. tell me what part of it you need and i will gladly give it to you.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Unfortunately there's not enough evidence here/not valid to keep up with this report.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.