1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198098976002 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TFA]Cherubim, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TFA]Cherubim

[TFA]Cherubim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49166177
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198098976002

Victim profile: 76561198058598083

What happened? Description:
    ᴍʀ.Roввιn'нood♥ tried to sell me a TF2-key for my "The Macho Mann". When I wanted to finish the trade by clicking "ok", he suddenly remoed the key and pressed "ok". Fortunately I noticed it and canceled the trade. After that, he wrote some pretty nasty things in the chat window and tried to scare me so that he could get my item. For example he said, that he would ban me from the server, if I did not obey him. I just hope now that I blocked him, he will stop and I want others to know about him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sadly I must say I did not take any screenshots, because I did not know I needed them and I was just happy that he finally stopped threatening me.​

Attached Files:

2. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53127148
    Unfortunately, you need evidence for this. I personally believe you because I saw another report where he scammed an unusual with threats (with ample evidence).
  3. Captain Espalanad

Captain Espalanad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:118625615
    he is trying to scam me right now as im typing this with steam wallet codes. One day someone will notice this person and realize what a horrible human being he is. Very rude and cares only about profiting
  4. ᴍʀ.Roввιn'нood♥

ᴍʀ.Roввιn'нood♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69355137
    What a fake report, why did you do this? I never asked for a macho man, stupid.
  5. EGC BoS | Purple Telly

EGC BoS | Purple Telly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68868876
    Trump, we all know that you're a scammer. So don't even try to defend yourself. Sadly all the Steam Rep admins seem to be blind or ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed as they cannot find the evidence even though it's basically in front of them.
  6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @[TFA]Cherubim

While the report is from 2014, do you have any evidence backing up your claim? Without evidence, there's nothing we can do. Please reply within 7 days with more information.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving due to lack of evidence
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.