1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yoshi500x8, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8427020
    You haven't traded with me because

a) I have no interest in trading with people who behave like you
    b) nearly every hat you have you overprice.

You had goes at Wayne, I'm sure for declining your offers, im not going to go 3-4 months back into my history to find crap that you've said, and which is likely perma-hidden.

@Yoshi500x8 thanks for posting that mate, you're doing the community a great service.
  2. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    Okay im sorry 45 bud morning glory bomber. What the hell. The burning wanted like 25 pure, not even close to 45.

I'm sorry, this is clear manipulation of a "newer" high tier trader, Yoshi has no trades listed on Outpost and 4 posts. The blatant faking of prices should be enough to warrant a ban imo, let alone him being pushy then running off to "tutoring".
  3. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    My apologies for the excessive spam, however I thougjt this is relevant to the case, as it is taken directly from Kicker's profile. I had to go through all the well deserved hate on it to find this.

"I went to sleep that night and simply didn't know what to do but clearly being banned from pretty much every trading site and already being banned from PPM and TF2-T.. I might as well give yoshi his hat back."

"I might as well" - it's clear he would have had no intention of giving it back should he not have been banned.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Yoshi500x8.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  5. ∞ Steecatsy ∞

∞ Steecatsy ∞ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32615747
    totally agree with beamup. i've seen kicker around for quite a lot. he has 0 interest in make this comunity survive, he's selfish and manipulator. Sorry for spam
  6. ☁TTT☁ Lucario★

☁TTT☁ Lucario★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53459270
    That's no spam mate, all truth. I've been looking at the trades of this guy for a long time, I've traded with him in the past too. First of all he's a price manipulator, when you dont accept his offer he becomes mad, etc. Secondly, he always says I'll only do this for now, and that gives stress to the user hes trading with, he tried the same thing to me and I kindly rejected and after that he was like "plis"

He doesn't care about the community, he's selfish, he only cares about his reputation. He buys something for 20, sells it for 40 saying its RARE, or etc. And when someone says he's overpricing his unusuals he basically shows another person who "overprices" his unusual. This does not work like this. Someone had to say it, sorry.
  7. Bfitzy

Bfitzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55612700
    I think this needs to go through. Kicker recently sharked a sunbeams coldsnap cap for a gifted morning glory coldsnap + around 1.5 in adds, which only comes to about 32, he then later resold the sunbeams snap for close to 100. This was after Kicker had claimed his conscious had changed and he was going to make a new start. Returning the items or not, I don't think he will ever change, even if he says he will.
  8. Neill_B_Formy

Neill_B_Formy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41975589
    It looks like he use the 100 to buy himself a Scorching Galvanized Gibus
  9. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
    added a 18 bud knife to get teh gib and also i asked countless people about the trade and believe it or not the guy got sharked out of the coldsnap morning glory wutttt. yes check his bp he sold it for less than 10 in terrible effects i too never sharked as u support wayne so proudly i shall say and know i didnt shark it
  10. ☁TTT☁ Lucario★

☁TTT☁ Lucario★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53459270
    So you're basically telling us you "earned" 68 buds. I'm pretty sure you didnt shark the guy. NOT.
  11. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    i love how some people just sign up on SR just to give hate.. anywho I paid what he wanted and he is satisfied, sharking as well is paying less than 25% of the official value of the hat so if i paid 50 in my eyes and the owners eyes.. then it isn't a shark...I don't remember trading with you.. if you decline my offer I simply don't care.. don't overdramatize situations man.. and finally its a common misconception that "noob" (yes i just said that) traders think paying 40 or 50 for a 80 to 90 bud hat = shark..thats if you convince the owner that his hat is worth nothing and pay absolutely nothing. I am happy with the transaction so is the owner i traded with, it's just people like you who just hate me and believe me its obvious if you just simply hate me or are trying to actually prove I sharked something. I get no messages of the "shark" people like wayne pay 15 for a 150 bud burning dread and he gets hate for a hour and its gone. You gotta chill dude, I admit I f****d up bad in the cone trade gave it back and it still may not be resolved but i regret it. If YOU STILL HAVE DOUBTS go add the beams coldsnap owner and try to get screens of our chat cause he EVEN KNEW that people kept saying "kicker is a sharker and scammer don't trade plz" he got messages like that from monkey and venom, and he still traded me now he apparently did get sharked by some dude who bought his morning glory coldsnap and i can't do anything about that
  12. [R@] Sketchy Heropon Riki

[R@] Sketchy Heropon Riki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45741474
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ Kicker. I hope to Gaben this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ban gets passed because you are literally the scum of the community. I also find it hilarious that you choose to bring up Wayne as a scapegoat justifying what you did. Wayne has done some shady stuff, but honestly he is not as a bad as you are. You take advantage of traders, price manipulate and generally act like a child (b-b-but Sketchy I am like 22, y-y-you are just butthurt). I have had you added ever since you sold me a hat (Claimed it wasn't duped, but it was) and one thing I have noticed besides the stupid hashtags in your name (my favorite one being a hashtag which he made bashing scammers or something because it is quite hypocritical.) is the fact that you have so much s✿✿✿ and controversy surrounding you. Even before you scammed Yoshi, you managed to be one of the most aggressive, manipulative, and selfish traders I have ever met. I doubt you even cared about giving the hat back that you scammed from Yoshi, you only cared about getting caught. You now want to be unbanned for TF2OP and TF2 Trade servers, what makes you think you can get unbanned so easily. (I-I-I gave the hat back though...) So? If a thief is caught breaking into someone's house and is stealing, but the owner of the house comes back in and catches the thief. The thief can't just drop everything in his hands and expect to not be tried in court. What makes you so special? If you don't get a mark soon it really shows how f✿✿✿✿✿✿ corrupt and untrustworthy this community is in general. I am all for forgiveness, but only to those who deserve it.
    ForteSP likes this.
  13. BlenderBird

BlenderBird New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50394632
    Come on guys, hes a fair trader. I mean just recently he got his original Gifted Morning Glory Coldsnap back and traded it for a Beams Cold snap. Wonder what kind of bull #%$^$ he told the beams cold snap owner to make him believe that a gifted morning glory is worth more. (maybe you can come on here and explain this one too kicker ?) But its ok because he swapped that really quick for a Scorching Gibus, now hes #lordofgibuses. I honestly dont think hes learned anything, and only showed remorse once he was caught. Rooting for a steamrep ban, to get this guy out of the trading community.
  14. Everyone, please stop! This is a report, not a thread section! Please, I know that Kicker made bad actions and decisions but please, this is not the place to argue about it. It'll just make this report a 6-page report full of nonsense. Continueing this might get this report archived until an admin reviews this.
  15. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    I agree with you, and this is my final post because what he has recently done has just really just proven what an unethical person he is.

I signed up to SR because of the community revolving it and what it does to idiots like you.

You sharking people doesn't make you an experienced trader, anyone with any morals would realise what a shitty deal that is for the other person. I'm not going to "chill", because in simple words, you are a f✿✿✿wit. There are many people, as proven by this thread, who even said signed up to post what they view of you.

Stop bringing Wayne into this, you seem to keep on trying to rationalise your shitty behaviour by comparing it to someone who is not relevant at all. IfYes Wayne has his faults, but what he does isn't relevant on this thread, if you have an issue with how Wayne behaves, I'm sure multiple people will be interested should you actually have some evidence and have a case relating to the SR guidelines, aside from that, all it does is you show your distinct lack of morals, maturity and intelligence.

Bullshit, no you don't. If you did you wouldn't have done that coldsnap case, stop trying to make out you're some reformed person, you're still an idiot.

As I said, I think the posts on here speak for themselves. Apologies for the spam, but this kid needs to be weeded out of this community. Personally I'm hoping for a trade ban too, but you know, you can't have everything.

Kicker, take a hint, leave this community and don't come back, you selfish, moronic, unethical scrub.

16. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Having not read this entire thread. Kicker just admitted he scammed on my profile.

Attached Files:

17. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Should I say I didn't scam? Like dude your point is invalid everyone here knows I scammed saying I didn't scam is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed I lied and regret it. You are acting as if I should've said I never scammed and people are nuts. I've seen all your reports on FoG. You look like the guy people hate more than me imo. I already admitted my mistakes and am trying to move on
  18. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Not even gonna start on the coldsnap. If it helps I asked a bunch of high tier traders and also agree it was not a shark or scam
  19. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    Doesn't change anything, it was an unethical trade.

Stop being such a s✿✿✿.
  20. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    I don't even think you're a trader I've never sent you an invite and I didn't even know you existed m8. Don't think you're so high and fly that you refuse to trade with me. I tbh didn't know you existed sorry and you clearly can't say anything about the snap trade wasn't unethical when he was gonna take 50 buds and decided to take my offer. Both hats are also unpriced so you can't keep going on and on about my shark when you don't even know if it's worth that much. It's not like I paid 5 or 10 buds... that's a shark and we all know it. . "No kicker please don't bring Wayne here" - all the idiots. Your best reasons is stop being such a s✿✿✿. You're trying way to hard man waaay to hard. It's obvious I messed up but you're talking as if you know me super well. What do you even trade man you look like you can out of nowhere and are just hating on me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.