1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yoshi500x8, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8427020
    I am not a trader anymore. I quit trading directly due to school and me not wanting to deal with people like you. You HAVE commented on my previous trades, you HAVE added me and I've seen you, from the start of you trading behaving like you are now. See now, you saying you didn't know I existed is perfect, because you think you're somebody, and everyone should know who you are. I'm pretty sure you did anyway, you responded to me on your trades and acknowledged me setting you straight when you made an even larger fool of yourself on your profile.

What Wayne does isn't valid, because, this is a report about you, not him. As I said, you got any evidence of Wayne doing a scummy thing like this, file a report and I know a lotta people will jump on it.

I don't need to know you super well to know that
    a) You think you are intelligent (You aren't, a double digit IQ is nothing to flaunt).
    b) You care only about personal gain.
    c) Because of these, you're incredibly manipulative.
    d) Overall, you're an idiot who manipulates others for personal gain and doesn't know where to stop or start reforming due to your lack of intelligence.

My "best reasons" aren't that actually, but you being a s✿✿✿ ties in with why the report was made, read above for my reasons.

I'm hating on you because I don't like you, I don't like the way you behave to others, I don't like the way you trade, I don't like how you consistently lie and I really don't like how you act intelligent when you are about as intelligent as my can of deodorant.
  2. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
    I don't remember, I do remember you spamming my trades lmao, keep it going lets make this a hate thread.
  3. [EqG]★Lemonade★

[EqG]★Lemonade★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42949112
    why dont we all just stop arguing and wait for 10000 years for this thread to get looked at by a steamrep admin (like all the other)
  4. MangoMobinero

MangoMobinero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83984512
    I hope this guy gets marked. He is what is wrong with the TF2 community. Oh you got caught with a stolen hat? I see NOW you are sorry. NOW. Weren't so sorry before huh.

He deserves a mark.
  5. Chuck Norris ⇋HG⇌

Chuck Norris ⇋HG⇌ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68937966
    Honestly Kicker, I don't see how you think this report should be dropped. You blatantly scammed a guy, then ONLY under immense pressure from other did you retrade him. Not to mention you are rude to nearly everyone that trades you, and attempted to dump stolen goods (The Frost cone) to someone else. You want US to simply forget about it and move on. Not gonna happen, you will get marked and banned. There are no second chances when a scam is this obvious. Hopefully, people won't have to deal with your scamming tactics after this report is finished.
  6. Broiler™

Broiler™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70898718
    People like him are one of the reasons I quit TF2 trading in the first place, really.

I never encountered him in my career, but from what I read in this thread, he seriously just needs to get a marked tag already.

It also makes me uneasy, knowing how corrupt the TF2 market really is beyond the 10-12 key Unusual shells I've been living under while I was still active lol
  7. poesjesvanger

poesjesvanger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68175041
    Just ban him then is everyone happy
    ForteSP likes this.
  8. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    Made a thread on FoG, was declined due to this thread not yet being 3 months old.

I mean come on Steamrep, I love what you do, but if you can't do it properly at least let other websites have a fair crack at handling reports.

Bumping because I want to see this over and done with.
  9. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Considering the amount of people that got pissed at me even after giving the hat back, I am surprised nothing has happened
  10. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    The only thing you did with giving the hat back IMO proved what an idiot you are.

You only gave it back because you were banned off of trading sites, which was blatantly obvious because you tried to fence them as quickly as you could.

I'm bumping this again, mark this scrub. Thanks
  11. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
  12. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

friedchicken.exe [Phased] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43872687
    Bump.

Kicker, I've seen your name way too much. Most of those times I see your really overpriced unusuals and sometimes I just like to read about whoever got an OP ban. I always end up memorizing the name of whoever got banned and sadly I've seen you insult people more than once. I'm not sure what has happened, but if you say you'll change, I'd take your word for it. Unfortunately, not anyone else would, considering the amount of problems you made here. And now, this. Is this some kind of joke? Really? Probably not. But basically, you're hanging by a thread here. You scammed an unusual, item misrepresentation, and you give it back to avoid being caught. Not to mention the fact that you overprice this as well and you tried to dump it to an innocent person to possibly frame him into getting in the mess you're in right now. He would lose hundreds of dollars AND possibly the privilege to trade if he was the one getting caught.

Think this over, stop acting like a jerk and step up your game, champ.
  13. I'm saying this again but everyone please stop! It is enough! Yes, Kicker has behaved in a very bad way but please stop posting your opinions! This is not a discussion thread, it is a report! There's already 3 pages full of opinion based replies. Also, do nıt bump. Bumping does not make this report reviewed faster. So, please stop posting opinion based replies and bumps.

If a mod or an admin sees this post, please lock this report cause there are way too much replies.
  14. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    you don't even have an unusual, and I have never EVER heard of you, you're like the
    beamup kid who is watching this report each day, your comments are irrelevant, as you signed into steamrep for the first time just to comment here.

and you? just stop, all you're good at is hating on people, im so done with tf2, ive already given away 1 of my unusuals on strife's stream, its people like you who make this place more undesireable, yeah I f✿✿✿ed up, but the fact its been 3 months and we're still going at it.. I'm done with TF2 if people like this are all that lurk.
  15. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Also, in response the chicken kid, I gave the hat back 2 days after the scam, I was f✿✿✿ed already, giving it back wasn't going to change anything, and with a s✿✿✿ community that isn't willing to forgive, I feel sometimes that I should've kept the cone. Cause I can think of 3 of the hundreds of people that were happy for what I did ( giving it back ) . So in the end it was just to be nice, however everyone here clearly doesn't care.
  16. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    bump waiting for the SR admin
  17. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    I'm not siding on either sides of this report, but I disagree. What Kicker did was wrong, but giving back what he stole wasn't idiotic at all.
  18. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32826554
    Ah Kicker, the times where you'd insult me for not doing a trade with you.. loved every second of it -w-
    Surprised to see you getting marked some point this month, I was always conscious about how you gained so much profit in one day - and it's about time i found out myself; you dirty quickswitching rudemouth.
    (No, this isn't an April Fools joke, so don't get me started)
  19. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    sorry if my techniques to gain profit make you feel inferior to myself, however the only trading ethic I regret was this trade about the HKC, if I was not true to the heart, and didn't give 2 sh*ts about TF2 I would've cashed out a whiles ago, also you are just like the others, I probably tried trading a craft hat with you, as I have a log for every high tier trade ive done, and you aren't on it. Cant even recall your name, no offense intended but I do not know you.
  20. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32826554
    Cause we never finished the trade, dingus, you wanted my Green Energy Batter's Helm to "give to a friend" from what i remember
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.