1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198099256274 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by hey ya, Aug 18, 2014.

1. hey ya

hey ya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58068792
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099256274

Victim profile: 76561198076403312

What happened? Description:
    I was on a trade server, and this guy traded me, asking if I was selling anything, and that he was buying things with money. I was already suspecting a scam at the money point, but at the thought that he might be real and buy keys I continued. I added my Virtual Reality Headset with orbiting planets. He then said he would pay with money, and I said no I want keys. He then hit the "ready to trade" with nothing on his side, and my unusual on the other. I asked what he was doing, and he said he was going to send the keys in about 20 minutes. I said no, and to add me and re trade me when he had the keys. He eventually cancelled the trade, but I got a bunch of screenshots of the trade. I did not get scammed out of my item, this was an attempted scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is uncropped pictures of my computer screen, I tried to get as much of the chat as possible.

At the end I said to go add the keys and to trade me back when he had them, and before I could screenshot it he cancelled the trade.​

Attached Files:

2. hey ya

hey ya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58068792
    Also, I'm using the name "sunshine in a bag" during the trade
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @hey ya.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  4. ☣Solaire☣

☣Solaire☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87098464
    Hello! My friend Microasterix was gambling with him ( sniper duel ) the accused lost twice, first he gave the taunt and the 2nd he didnt give the key. Well thats not the point anyway, we dont have that much evidence to prove it. Anyway I was checking his profile and seems like this is his alt: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168366183 , same name and the accused is his only friend. Screenies below.

Attached Files: