1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198099346562 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by RetroAsian, Sep 21, 2014.

1. RetroAsian

RetroAsian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46773130
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099346562

Victim profile: 76561198053811988

What happened? Description:
    First of all, I knew him by searching for people who can buy my voucher in steam .In his profile it says buying keys and other tools for money voucher codes (In Korea there are vouchers you can buy with real money for a code for a lot of items on the internet). So bought a 10,000 won voucher then I added him for trade. I gave him the code, then he blocked me from his group, and set his profile private. He ran away with my 10,000 won voucher (About 9.6 dollars). Please do something about this thing. Please.​

Provide Evidence:
    I found out his steam profile url: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099346562
    In the Chat 1.jpg, I first met him and said I wanted to buy his 4 keys for my voucher. Then I asked him if I should put the voucher code in the chat, which he said ok.

In the Chat 2.jpg, I gave him the code and he said to wait.

In the Chat 3.jpg, He says he can't pay today so he will pay one extra key tomorrow for being late(I agreed with him) Then I said to see him next day at 12~1PM.

In the Chat 4.jpg, I met him at about 11:50 and he complains a little bit about the voucher not working. But he says to give him the code again. So I typed in the code, then he turned himself offline, removed me from the friends list and set his profile to private. He NEVER sent me a trade offer.

He also banished me from his group forever (Showing in Group 1.jpeg)
    I searched his steam profile url in steamrep after the scam. I found out he was a scammer and had an alternative account.
    Account 1: SteamRep 1.jpg
    Account 2: SteamRep 2.jpg
    I am sure there is a Korean Steam Support person to help with the chat.​

Attached Files:

2. AZIMAGE

AZIMAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47798695
    He already is tagged by ROK
  3. RetroAsian

RetroAsian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46773130
    Oh.. I see. But why is he able to still trade with other people? And what about the loss of my money? Can anybody do something about it?
  4. AZIMAGE

AZIMAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47798695
    SteamREP isn't associated with valve so they cant trade ban, but they can mark scammers. They also cant force people to give back items, it's impossible.