1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198100090607 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by d4n!el ︻╦╤─ ∙ ∙ ∙, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198100090607

Victim profile: 76561197968708235

What happened? Description:
    He wants to buy my Galil AR Cerberus Souvenier (Field tested) and wanted a friend of mine ("for the trust") to join a group chat. i had to give my friend the item and will get it back after he asked her 3 questions (for trusting in me). after that she can give me the item back and he wants to trade w/ me. but as soon as she answerd the last question she got a deal request from a second person with my profile picture and my name and she tought she is giving me back the item. but it was a friend of the scammer. and the item worth over 100$ was gone :(

Provide Evidence:
    So "MisterShow" is the Person who added me and wanted to buy my Item.
    after the scam we found out (inventory history) that the name of the fake profile (who used my name and profile picture) was "URM___"

MisterShow had also some good rep on the steam profile (the 3 comments from other users that say he's a good trader). the persons who wrote this are also friends with both people so maybe they are also scammers? dont know...

so about the scam:
    just see the screenshots above. you can even see that he change name to mine in the name history "d4n!el ︻╦╤─ ∙ ∙ ∙"

i hope thats enough information. to bad my notebook battery was empty and i haven't the screenshot of the group chat til i left. my friend even closed it.
    but i think you can see all the information on the screenshots.

-----

is there a chance to get the item back? my friend felt that guilty that she bought me the same skin again from the marketplace. now i feel bad because we both got scammed and i asked her to help me because the scammer said he needs a friend to join the group chat for trusting in me and i had choosed her :(

anyway. thanks for help. get these scamming bastards!!​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, please link the impersonator here.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam: