1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198100264205 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by WhatIsTroll, Nov 29, 2014.

1. WhatIsTroll

WhatIsTroll New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94498267
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198100264205

Victim profile: 76561198149262263

What happened? Description:
    The accused has stolen an item that was meant to be kept temporarily. "Tricera" as the user was previously known as, requested my stat trak minimal wear five seven 95% blue casehardened to use temporarily, in order to take screenshots along with their case hardened huntsman knife. "Tricera" has not returned the item in question.​

Provide Evidence:
    The user previously known as "Tricera" has alternated their name and profile picture multiple times after the scam had occured. Furthermore, the screenshots provided will clarify the initial trade agreement, the broken agreement, and the identity of the user in excellent detail.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, this should be ready for review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. WhatIsTroll

WhatIsTroll New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94498267
    When will this be reviewed? (not trying to be rude)
  4. sirrom12

sirrom12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78236300
    He just scammed me too he was going by the name Ash stole a proffecinal killstrak collectors backburner worth $50 US for him to take a screen shot with there pyro set me and him made an agreement for him to return it i took screen shots just in case this happened witch it did after the scam he went off line blocked me changed his name and picture multiple times.

Attached Files: