1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198100287307 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by excalibur [Trading], Apr 25, 2015.

1. excalibur [Trading]

excalibur [Trading] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41468982
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198100287307

Victim profile: 76561198043203693

What happened? Description:
    He said he was going to trade real money/paypal for my ST AWP Asiimov and he does everything until the last step and screenshots the transaction but never completes it. The second you finish your end of the trade he takes the items and blocks you on steam.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Scribles

Scribles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2890391
    Going over the evidence is is shown that their is insufficient proof by a mile. I will go over the screen shots one by one.

The first screen shot shows you trading for his Awp and key, this shows that you either gifted or made a deal about it, nothing suspicious their.

The second screen shot shows that you have no money in your Paypal, This shows absolutely no proof because it you can inspect element, or could of spent it all. To prove that he hasn't sent you money, record a video of you looking at your recent activity, and show you reloading the page. Also, their is only a portion of the Paypal screenshot showing, please show the full page with private info blurred out, and confirm that it is your Paypal account.

The last screenshot is his profile, again no proof.

While this doesn't disband the fact that he isn't a scammer, you do not have enough evidence showing that he scammed you, or that he ever claimed to even give you money. In conclusion, this isn't enough proof, and screenshots of conversations, proof nothing was sent, are something you need to show. At the moment we don't even know if he need to give money. I am no admin but I am doing what I can to help out the community, and this is not pointing to the fact he scammed you in any way shape or form.
  3. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    Can you please provide screenshots of your trade history and a screenshot of your paypal history for the past month in question to show you received no payments.

Also we will need screenshots of the trade agreement.
  4. Yeldur

Yeldur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40643981
    Check out my thread, there's more than enough evidence lying there, I also got him trade banned, further evidence that he is a scammer.
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client, as such I will have to archive this report.

Thanks.