1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198101945106 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ardzeiks, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Ardzeiks

Ardzeiks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16120686
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198101945106

Victim profile: 76561197992507101

What happened? Description:
    tried to buy csgo keys from him (hi accepted trade and immediatly declined and went off, after i sent him 9usd.​

Provide Evidence:
    i cant open chat windows with him no more, how to do it?​

Attached Files:

• scam.jpg
      scam.jpg
      File size:
      197.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Mar

Mar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70839689
  3. Ardzeiks

Ardzeiks New User

Steam:
    sounds a bit fishy... i am not sure if the payment is on hold now (tried to cancel it after that)
    i dont believe you could say that you received money, after sec accepted trade, instantly canceled and unfriended me...
    i wanned to buy 10 keys from him, but when the message popped up that he might be trade scamming in steam, i halved it so i wouldnt risk 18 usd but just 9. as you see hes to greedy.
    i have bought like 100+ keys to open boxes. so why would i mess with this scammer kid...
    if i receive my 9usd back i dont care.. hes still a scammer
  4. Mar

Mar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70839689
    Please don't be so obvious scammer. I sold already 50+ keys without fraud/scam and i can prove that.
    And you actually didn't give the money. I told you that when i receive the payment without chargeback ill give my keys. But you hold the payment so that i didnt give my keys. I have proof in my paypal. I deleted you because he was attempting to scam me. I am selling keys for real not for scam.

Attached Files:

5. Ardzeiks

Ardzeiks New User

Steam:
    if im obvious scammer? then why i just didnt try to scam you with 18usd but halved it to 9 usd? and i held it because u declined the trade and immediatly went offline, ur the obvious scammer here. then why would i even write here if i failed to scam you (if i would) ? ur just too illogical dude...
    i got another 200 usd to spend for keys. and i dont need ur bullshit excuses. you are just trying to save ur own ass by saying i was trying to scam you.
    + ur paypal wasnt even verified that i didnt check earlier.
    verify your paypal and then try to trade someone. hope u get banned for real
  6. Ardzeiks

Ardzeiks New User

Steam:
    hope doublepost is not an offense :D
    was unable to cancel it ad pp closed the case in his favour.
    but the transaction have went through. if i wont get the keys you will be flagged as LEGIT SCAMMER xD

Attached Files:

7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Ardzeiks,

Your report was accepted for this user, but they were already banned. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during an appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.