1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198102064613 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by nikito|Dota2Places, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikito|Dota2Places

nikito|Dota2Places New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112281964
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102064613

Victim profile: 76561198184829657

What happened? Description:
    We agreed to trade my drow ranger set and a couple of immortal item for his pa arcana. he had trade hold so we agreed on a gift process. then he asked me for assurance and we agreed that after i send him 1 random item he will gift me PA arcana and then i give the rest of the items he wants.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 397775 View attachment 397776 View attachment 397775 View attachment 397776 View attachment 397777 View attachment 397778

View attachment 397775 View attachment 397776 View attachment 397777 View attachment 397778 View attachment 397779 View attachment 397780

THE EVIDENCES SHOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED. We had a deal that after i give him my item for assurance, he will gift me PA arcana and i will give him the rest of the items he wants. I give him my item as shown on the evidence, its in his inventory. Then he still wont give me the PA arcana. Then i became nervous of what is going on and i told him to just give my item back. since it is only tradable after apr 5. he said he will trade it to me on apr 6 and we waited. Then i visited his profile then noticed that he just blocked me. PLEASE BAN THIS GUY.​

Attached Files:

2. nikito|Dota2Places

Steam:
    can anyone pay some kind of attention to my report???
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't bump reports - some may never get looked at we just can't get to all of them. I'm not reviewing it due to I'm not familiar with Dota 2 items so be patient. Thanks!
  4. nikito|Dota2Places

Steam:
    i have seen more recent reports accomodated immediately. how come they are accomodated while my report still has not been investigated???
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm sorting reports - however I'm not familiar with DOTA2 much so unless its a clear cut and dry report that I can take care of quickly - it will have to wait along with others for someone else to review - Not all reports will get reviewed - Thanks for your patience :)
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello,

Please do not carry out discussions in report threads - they are NOT forums for open discourse.

If you have something constructive to add, you are welcome to reply. However, opinions, "he scammed me too"s, vouches, and anecdotes are not welcome and will result in forum warnings and bans.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    - Repping. Evidence stands by itself and any vouches are disregarded and void.
    - Reporting the accused, they should make their own report.
    - Petty replies and drawn out arguments.
    - Opinions on the report as a whole.

Things that we want to see are:
    - Asking reporter to upload evidence that is currently missing from report criteria.
    - Additional evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    - Accused user replying, settling the report by either counter evidence.

Best,
    Gentleman
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    nikito|Dota2Places,

Based on the evidence presented in Report: 76561198102064613 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items), I have marked this thread for further review.
    We appreciate the time you took in order to file this report. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.