1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198102467490 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SexyGandalf, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SexyGandalf

SexyGandalf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40440352
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102467490

Victim profile: 76561198041146433

What happened? Description:
    Was scammed by trading my professional killstreak axtinguisher to a key of steam cash, I went first and the scammer ran away with my axe. I do not have the chat because I have closed it and he unfriended me at the time so I cannot open the chat again to show the agreement.
    the person is NOT my friend and it was NOT a gift.
    In the screenshots there is his profile and him having the axe at 1:58 PM (UTC+02:00) 10.14.14
    and my trading history (in red the trade when my item was given to him)

Because I do not have the chat I will tell shortly what happened:
    I have met the person while his name was crazybanans while we were playing tf2 he friended me and tried to contact me several times from then (probably to scam me) and when he reached me he was impersonating a kid that did not know about trading and trying to earn my trust by asking me about my items and me telling him about trading (telling him about what is overpay and such) after that he asked if I want money or items for my items ( the items were my strange boomslang and my strange ein) after that he noticed my pro ks item and asked me if he can trade it for cash, he offered a sum of cash and tried to get me to go first by trading him the axe he convinced me in the end unfriended me and ran away later on changing his name several times and then changing it back to DudeinPyjama by the time I took the screenshots he still had that name.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @SexyGandalf

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.