1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198102472369 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [DR:3] Nathan, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DR:3] Nathan

[DR:3] Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79940778
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102472369

Victim profile: 76561198120147285

What happened? Description:
    He added me a few weeks or a month back, saying he wanted to give his PaySafe code for my CS:GO knife. I declined at that time. I traded up my knife to an unusual hat, then from that to an Unusual Carpet Bomber Stickybomb Launcher Battle-Scarred with the effect: Hot. I was nervous to sell it so I asked him if he wanted to buy it. I told him that it didn't have any market listings yet, so he could place whatever price he wanted. He told me he would pay 250 euros in PaySafe, I was thrilled. Then I saw that PaySafe is not an option in my land. He then said that he also had Steam Wallet codes. I was sceptic, so I asked him to go first. Then he said he would post the codes with the last digit missing and he would post them as soon as we trade. You have everything else in the chat photos. He did a little voice chatting, I couldn't because my mic was broken. After the trade he changed his name from Limpz to anders på linjen. Please if any admin can help me, I really need some help! All my trading was gone in this scam, everything I worked for.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are screenshots of the chat, trade history and proof he blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. [DR:3] Nathan

[DR:3] Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79940778
    Hello, I've noticed my thread hasn't been noticed for a while. Could someone please help me out soon?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll take a look
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.