1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198102777892 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Kinky Whipping, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53836379
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198102777892

Victim profile: 76561198067938486

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me by promising 100 usd for my Crimson Web Battled Scarred Butterfly Knife on csgo.

Provide Evidence:
    Video of the scam:
    He scammed me by promising 100 usd for my Crimson Web Battled Scarred Butterfly Knife.
    View attachment 371966 View attachment 371967

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your PayPal activitys? (dated back a month) Also, can your provide a uncropped screenshot of your inventory history?
  3. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    Attached files are my trade history, and paypal history.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Kinky Whipping Please retake your trade inventory history - open with a web browser, move your mouse pointer over the users name in question so it shows up the hyper text block popup. Don't edit it in anyway. Also please provide an updated paypal history screen shot...again do not edit it.
    If there are other chat screens in those videos please screen shot those and upload those as well as we can't use the videos.
  5. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    why the hell can't you use the video? don't even reply. it's a rhetorical question because that's absolutely mind blowingly ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed. much harder to edit a video than to edit an image, and you and i both know that steam doesn't keep any chat logs, so once you close the window, it's gone. here's a new image, he's changed his url, but you can check, same person. pic5now.PNG

my knife's already been sold or traded to his main or something like that

and why would you need a more recent paypal image, the one i provided showed from the 28th of december, to the 28th of january, well within the time of the scam. and it not being edited, i can understand that, but i was simply blurring other tabs that were used for my finance and email tabs. this is ridiculous.
  6. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    i revisited his profile to find he'd unprivated his profile, and i could join his csgo game. he got a much nicer, new knife, probably sold mine, and bragged on mic about how he'd gotten an upgrade and how i'd been such an idiot. i was unable to get that bit on recording, but i took some photos of his friends admitting he'd scammed me. new2.jpg new3.jpg

once he unprivates his profile, which will happen eventually i'm assuming, you can check his friends list to find the same 4 people. i guarantee it, as i'd played with him and the same friends of his whilst playing ranked. new1.jpg
  7. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    and some video evidence even though you apparently can't use video evidence for some reason
  8. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    i think about 10 seconds in or so, he stops to tell his friends not to answer me. as they seem to be deliberately refusing to answer any questions after that.
  9. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    apologies for the wait, i do finance on a different computer, so moving files is sometimes a hassle. here's an updated paypal screenshot: paypal2.png
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so here is how it is... Videos uploaded can and have been deleted - therefore making them useless unless hosted here but we don't accept them.
    The paypal screen shots are edited (can't accept). I can deal with the chat lots provided to an extend but you edited the screens so it makes it difficult to take into account everything - hard to trust basically. I've got just about everything i need except for that unedited screen of the paypal history....you must not edit it in anyway.
  11. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    see previous post. it is 100% unedited, taken directly from my laptop, imported to my desktop, and uploaded here.
  12. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    my bad, didn't realize the bottom had been cropped off.
    paypal3.PNG
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Is this image uncropped as in complete?
  14. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    This image has been edited in no way, and has never been cropped.
  15. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    The scammer has changed his custom url yet again, to now include 7 y's. He's also removed his steamrep link from his profile because of this report.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Windows 10? is it normal to not see the time/date in the bottom left corner of the screen when you take your screens?
  17. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    it's on my second monitor. games on the left, browsing on the right.
  18. Kinky Whipping

Kinky Whipping New User

Steam:
    for reference picture838321.PNG
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I see... thanks - I think I got everything I need at this time. I'll set to review and let another look over everything.