1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198102965974 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☜★☞ Titan, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☜★☞ Titan

☜★☞ Titan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40577473
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198102965974

Victim profile: 76561198041420674

What happened? Description:
    Item: I traded him a M9 Bayonet Case Hardened FT, 20keys, and a M4A1S Atomic Alloy
    His Offer: M9 Bayonet Case Hardened WW, Blue Gem.

He sent me a picture of the item, and i checked it out. The front was completely blue gem. The back was completely silver.
    I got his knife price checked, and its about the same price of mine with adds.

I asked too see it in game, and he allowed me, but only via spectate.

He sent me another trade offer, with a imgur link. Same pictures. {Imgur link has since been removed}

I checked his +rep, and asked some people on his Friends list, if he was legit. I also asked some of the members that put the rep on his profile.
    Now im not sure if he used two knifes, or photoshop, as when double checking via inspect, if the knife was the same as the picture, right before i traded. It was the same.

I then accepted, gave away my keys, went into a game. And boom. Its not a blue gem knife.

Here is a picture of the trade offer. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmg68nj1ib563hm/Screenshot 2014-10-22 17.17.23.png?dl=0

He has since deleted and blocked me.

As i didnt think this was a scam, i didnt take any screenshots of this events.​

Provide Evidence:
    I didnt think it was a scam, so i didnt take any screenshots.

Here is a picture of the trade offer. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmg68nj1ib563hm/Screenshot 2014-10-22 17.17.23.png?dl=0

Attached Files:

2. ☜★☞ Titan

☜★☞ Titan New User

Steam:
    Will i get my items back? If i have reported via here?
  3. ☜★☞ Titan

☜★☞ Titan New User

Steam:
    So is this going too get looked at?
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @☜★☞ Titan

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.