1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198103137849 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dwi ibnu vz, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwi ibnu vz

dwi ibnu vz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87251335
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198103137849

Victim profile: 76561198103137849

What happened? Description:
    I was duped by fraudsters, by way of trade via gift. when an item I want does not go I received after I did the first gift delivery. and criminals immediately block, remove the friendship, and close all communication with me. and also his account is now converted into private, so I could not communicate with her again. My item was stolen by him and I did not receive a single item, in accordance with the agreement​

Provide Evidence:
    I was duped by fraudsters, by way of trade via gift. when an item I want does not go I received after I did the first gift delivery. and criminals immediately block, remove the friendship, and close all communication with me. and also his account is now converted into private, so I could not communicate with her again. My item was stolen by him and I did not receive a single item, in accordance with the agreement

please check my preenscreen image and my all chat in .txt
    ty for admin​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    In a full screen Steam client browser I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. Do not crop or edit the photo.
  3. dwi ibnu vz

dwi ibnu vz New User

Steam:
    sorry sir , my scam type using trade via Gift and no history for via gift. all my picture only using capture via button windows, all not using crop or edit sir, that all my picture before and after scam. (before scammer block my all communication and lost my item). and all chat i capture picture from first until end and i make note.txt include full my chat with scammer. in comment chat you can see, after i send my item to him. he directly delete friend me and block my communication and delete item gift name's . in my screenshot u can look my item position was in scammer backpack. and after that he set steam profile to privat and i cant see/access his profile. thank before for your time sir. i happy my report reply .
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @dwi ibnu vz,
    Go to your profile page for Steam. Click on inventory on the right side of your screen. You will then see a tab at the top of the page that says MORE. Click that and go down to Gift history. Click that and see if the trade you made is in that page. Screenshot that for me. Thank you.
  5. dwi ibnu vz

dwi ibnu vz New User

Steam:
    Hi sir, if i offer trade via gift wrap in DotA2 game history not saved, this is my screenshot all time in my profile.
    like this : https://steamcommunity.com/app/570/discussions/0/617329150699032334/
    this is my new screenshot of my profile gift history page. !
    gift history.png
    no one history if using gift wrap. So i screenshot all my activity trade offer via gift warp and all chat in my first post/comment report.
    thank you for your time again sir.. :)
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    dwi ibnu vz,
    Thank you for your efforts to provide me with the needed evidence.
    I will have an admin review this report and let me know if there is anything else you might need to provide.
  7. dwi ibnu vz

dwi ibnu vz New User

Steam:
    thanks for process and reply my scam report, and ty for your time. i will wait new news from u :)
    thank u very much.
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @dwi ibnu vz,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    dwi ibnu vz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.