1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198103866441 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Оllїcноp!, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79834433
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198103866441

Victim profile: 76561198119934594

What happened? Description:
    So I traded my first unusual it is a unusual big country with the kill a watt effect! I was so happy you can't even imagine! But i wanted some buds so I made an offer on outpost (link :http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23117284#latest) And after 1 day 1 guy named EBOLAAAA
    added me he wanted to trade for my unusual we discussed about the price and then he went offline and we didn't even finished talking about the price . 2 days after the discussion he asked me if I could give my hat to my friend and offered me 39 keys. I asked him why and he told me that he wanted to see if the history changes . And then he told me that he will give me 40 keys.
    I was a bit worried about my hat but because he'll give me 40 keys I decided to say "Ok".
    When my friend had my hat He asked me if I could give him my bp.tf profile so he could see if the owner of the unusual would change . I refreshed the whole time and then I told him it still says that the owner Ollichop! is and then he was offline !I was wondering why because we didn't finished trading yet so I asked my friend if he could give my hat back but he said he gave it already to me ! i then realized that he scammed me!I was SO SAD AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME !

Now I think he changed His name to my name so he could tell my friend that I want my unusual back and my friend would think that it's me . Steam pls duplicate my hat its around 1.9 buds and thats alot ! Pls steam I know i may be just a normal person but it was my dream to have an unusual ! PLS !​

Provide Evidence:
    MY_TRADE_OFFER.png there you can see my hat and my offer for it.
    CHAT_1.png to CHAT_ 4.png there you can see what the scammer does
    In MY_FRIEND_CHAT.png you can see what i talked with my friend (i'ts in german)
    In the chat I ask my friend what EBOLAAAA is saying and you can also see how I freaked out!​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the Steam id for the person that impersonated you.
    Tell your friend to go to his trade history and click on the name of the person that he traded your hat to and give me that information.
    I need a picture of your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser.
    Ask your friend if he still has the chat that he had with the impersonator.
  3. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    | steam3ID: [U:1:143600713]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71800356
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103866441
    Do you mean this ID ? Or what I'm sorry but in Steam you can't see the chat from yesterday . And I think he made a new account and gave his hat to his new account. Because I cant see his account.
    And My friend doesn't have the fake me anymore because I think he deleted the fake me . But my friend has the picture of the trade history . And if it would be me who he traded then I would still have the hat but I dont have it.
    The picture I uploaded is the trade history of my friend

Attached Files:

4. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
  5. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    heres the ID 76561198091538156
  6. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

7. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    And how will I get my hat back ? please help !
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    SteamRep is not affiliated with VALVe or Steam in any way so there is no way for us to get your item back for you. 2014-10-15_0931.png
  9. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    And how do I get my hat back ?
  10. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    Because there are Tf2 players who get theire items back
  11. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    Can I somehow contact steam ?
  12. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
  14. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    Steam send me this
    Message by our staff on Wed, 15th Oct 2014 6:57
    If you have been scammed, Steam Support will not restore any items/gifts that have been traded. It is your responsibility to ensure you are receiving the correct items/gifts at the time of accepting the trade.

If you encounter a scammer, please report them from their Steam Community profile. To do so, click the 'More' drop down, select 'Report Violation' and choose 'Attempted Trade Scam'.
  15. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    But it was my friends fault ;C
  16. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    wELL 1 WAY YOU CAN GIVE MY ITEM BACK IS BY YOU GUYS GIVING ME ITEMS but I'm sure thats not going to happen :c
  17. Llamy_Llama

Llamy_Llama New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64340605
    Hey bud, the same guy scammed me as well... I.5 buds gone... So, you didn't get your items back at all? Well, thats depressing... Cause I was really hoping for a way to get my item back. And for the record, SteamRep, Ollichop practically submitted a full report on his fraudulant behaviour... but why isn't his profile ban or something, surely as partners of Steam you would be able to contact them and send the info through. Well if you can't even do such a thing, then whats the point of being partners with Steam when all you do is just look through 10% of the submitted ones and then just do nothing... I mean the guy's profile right now should be shown as a scammer or -rep or something since this report got through, but instead his profile is on uncomfirmed... Seriously do something about the scammers... everyday, every hour, buds could be lost because of such scammers...
  18. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam:
    SIVARTS I FOUND SOMETHING WEIRD
    .In the screenshot you can see my history.Nothing weird about that but if u look at the owners you can see that there are often the same persons with the same name and profile picture but if you look at the ID you can see that they are diffrent!
    Can you ban thgem or something or report them to steam pls ?
  19. Оllїcноp!

Оllїcноp! New User

Steam: