1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198103925507 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XoXo Baby Sitter XoXo, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XoXo Baby Sitter XoXo

XoXo Baby Sitter XoXo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29837385
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198103925507

Victim profile: 76561198019940498

What happened? Description:
    After posting a trade of a stattrak knife, seeking money, i was approached by Stefan who wanted to buy the knife. He agreed to pay $265 and would pay via Paypal. He had a very high steam level (50) and had a very high number of market transactions. His comment history in his profile appeared solid as well.

He had a very well written blurb in his profile regarding his trading feelings and it seemed like he was pretty serious about trading(over 1300 market transactions)---since I had a digital item and he would be trading cash, I agreed (foolishly perhaps) to trade first and that he would send payment immediately upon receiving the item---since he was taking most of the 'risk'.

very shortly after he said he had "paid" he blocked me on steam and went "offline" The invoice remains unpaid, but I can see that he is online by monitoring his page on SteamRep.

I am disappointed in myself for letting this happen, but it does not excuse his behavior.

If any questions contact me via steam, or email [email protected], or skype Joe_Tamulonis​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately, after copying the conversation to a document, I was unable to recover the chat log via the client after seeing what was needed to file a steamrep report. The attached log is unedited and is a direct copy-paste from the client.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I am sorry for your loss but the chat agreement is the most vital part of your report. I can not accept a transcript of chat. It can be edited by anyone and that would be his counter claim if he was to get tagged and appeal. This report is invalid without the chat agreement.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.