1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198105139643 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SeñorPanda™, Jul 19, 2014.

1. SeñorPanda™

SeñorPanda™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53008714
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198105139643 ()

Victim profile: 76561198066283157

What happened? Description:
    It all started with me looking for trades on CSGO lounge specifically so that I can make a profit and continue to work my way up and eventually get a knife.

I noticed that the ST FN Mehndi was around 5-6 more dollars than my AK Jaguar MW (43 dollars), so I figured, why dont I go out and look for people with this weapon, and throw offers at them.

I found an offer where a guy had a ST FN Mehndi, and was wanting offers in the form of a trade offer. I thought, okay might aswell throw my Jaguar at him and see what he thinks. (Since now this csgo lounge offer has been taken down, so I cant find it. However if their is a way to find his profile you can see his trade history with it in there)

When I got to the trade offer, (here's where some fault came in) I threw in the st mehndi I saw and my jaguar, not noticing it was not FN but actually FT. I understand this is my fault, but regardless, there is no reason for him to have this field tested in his inventory unless this was his plan at first. There was no factory new in his inventory at second glance after the offer had been accepted.

So this guy obviously accepted the offer within 2 hours, and I was ecstatic. I thought I had made a great deal, but then I realized it said field tested. More importantly it was like 3 dollars. I started to panic, I added the guy, and he declined. I checked his inventory and the jaguar was already gone. I guess he had traded it to his main account or just gotten rid of it in general as fast as possible.

I lose 40 dollars worth of value in this scam, and would like some justice.​

Provide Evidence:
    Basically, what your seeing is the trade offer where it all went down. I show the two conditions of each weapon, proving he didn't provide the factory new version, and that I provided my more expensive gun. I then prove this is the same guy by going to his profile. I also show how the jaguar is now gone from his inventory, and how I have the mehndi, but not the jaguar.​

Attached Files:

2. SeñorPanda™

SeñorPanda™ New User

Steam:
  3. SeñorPanda™

SeñorPanda™ New User

Steam:
    Update: Got some more evidence, more specifically him saying that he scammed me and others. Telling me I should scam in order to get my stuff back

http://imgur.com/a/u3lHk
  4. SeñorPanda™

SeñorPanda™ New User

Steam:
    Also in the pictures I show his now empty inventory which he emptied right after I chatted with him in those pictures
  5. The GΩDfather

The GΩDfather New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28699545
    I almost fell for this same trick. I almost gave him my BS AWP Asiimov for the same p250 (guess he bought another one)! I feel for you man.. I reported him to csgolounge admins but they told me they can't do anything because it was your own fault for not reading carefully. They said a scam would be if the guy took your weapons without you getting anything in return. Sorry man, I wish something could be done about scum like this guy.
  6. @Dota2Lounge - Honey

@Dota2Lounge - Honey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39298569
    For what it's worth, I've banned him @csgolounge
    He's made multiple trades/posts like this where people have called him out for attempting to scam, but he deletes the messages.

http://i.imgur.com/oilDX1d.png
  7. SeñorPanda™

SeñorPanda™ New User

Steam:
    Well at the least I appreciate that. Either way it seems he has left the account due to him finding out about this forum post