1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198105225102 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Better With Butter, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Better With Butter

Better With Butter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32389469
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105225102

Victim profile: 76561198025044667

What happened? Description:
    I was added on Steam ten days ago (Oct. 14th, 2014) regarding an item (Australium Professional Killstreak Force-a-Nature) that I put up for trade on TF2Outpost.com. I intended to sell it for Amazon gift card credit valued at ($48), and was added by the user reported to trade. He sent me a partial code, then the rest of the code, and while his Steam rep page checked out, the code as deemed invalid by Amazon representatives. I gave him an additional week to attempt to help me to resolve this issue, but as of today, he has unfriended me with no resolution to the issue of payment.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Spessmarine

Spessmarine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6063409
    This guy just tried to get me to go first and insists I give him my Human Cannonball with Disco Beatdown effect despite having no rep, a basically new account with 6 games on it, and refusing to accept that I'm a trading site admin or to get a middleman. He's either the most bungling scammer I've yet come across(since he put in the effort to actually chat and discuss the transaction, talked me up for over fifteen minutes) or a big fat sketchy paranoid boob who constantly makes himself look like a criminal without even trying

Based on this thread though I'd say he's probably the former

Here's a chatlog for ya
    [​IMG]