1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198105496663 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xXJusT_LuK@§Xx, Jun 29, 2014.

1. xXJusT_LuK@§Xx

xXJusT_LuK@§Xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52138708
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105496663 ()

Victim profile: 76561198105496663

What happened? Description:
    me and him spycrabbed at 2.50pm and after the spycrab 2.53pm he lost and ran and then my unusual head warmer terror watt just disapier from my backpack i went into my inventory history and then aperantely i gave an unusual for free even tho i won the spycrab it was 3-2​

Provide Evidence:
    please send me an email with a respond :[email protected] that is as much evidence i could of gathered up.​

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      119.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      127.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      194.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      208.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      199 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      194.9 KB
      Views:
  2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Wait, what do you mean your unusual just disappeared from your bp?
    It's either you traded it, or he send an empty offer for it and you accepted.
    Is there anything in your incoming offers history?
  3. xXJusT_LuK@§Xx

xXJusT_LuK@§Xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52138708
    my trade offer history was empty at that time when i realized that my unusual was gone maybe this is unapproriate to say but this guy is from 'belarus' that i've reported and 90 of hacker cheaters phishers ect are russians and from that area so yep well that's for a respond
  4. Rusty 2

Rusty 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72615467
    This guy and I were spycrabb one hat vs one hat. I was holding both hats. We did the spycrabb and he lost a spycrabb 2-3 and now saying I lost. I told him the rules and he taunted with the weapon out so a point was added and he lost 3-2. he keeps on insisting that he won, when he infact lost. Also I just knew that the owner of this hat previous to this guy was hijacked as he contacted me. So this guy hijacked this guy(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062398654) for his unusuals and still has the audacity to say he won a lost crabbed when he hijacked the other guy...
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  6. Rusty 2

Rusty 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72615467
    So is this nonsense... going anywhere ?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @xXJusT_LuK@§Xx,

1. Rules of spycrab 1v1 are commonly:
    - First to do 3x spycrab = loss
    - Stand still.
    - No disguise (must shoot with pistol to show such)
    - If either is not taunting at their turn, wait till that party actually taunts correctly.
    - If the winning side never spycrabbed, he must continue to taunt till he spycrabs at least once.
    - Counting crabs are ONLY awarded at either party doing a spycrabs, not on errors etc.
    - If using a agreed MM / Admin, that must be done with moving both sides items to the MM/Admin.
    - agree in steam chat (not on the server game-chat) about who, what and how.

On trade servers it will often be the rule that above a certain value they want you to use a admin of the server as a MM. Some trade servers have plugins that administrate spycrabs (GoV is such a example), to fully document spycrabs on their rules.

2. The problems here with the report:
    - MM/Admin was joining after start of the spycrab, if he would have taken over, he should have told the spycrabbers to stop, trade the items to him, and then re-start the spycrab. The admin/MM must be agreed with by both parties, and the admin/mm sets the rules, and handles it after. This makes the Admin/MM job in this case non-existent, for he should have taken control, and verified.
    - I do not see any conclusive evidence on the outcome of the spycrab itself (recorded demo, video, screenshots, etc.)
    - The conversation is not between the victim and the accused, and there is no evidence further explaining the outcome.
    - The "rules" laid down by "Rusty" prior to the spycrab aren't shown. So can't really account for that, so the "norm" told above would be used for judging upon that.

Unless there is more evidence, that depicts the spycrab and its outcome, there is no way to verify this entire spycrab in anyway or form.

3. Now on the traded unusual. I cannot conclude differently then that you agreed to trade it. If that was with a trade offer or a normal trade doesn't matter. Its easy enough to prevent to trade anything:
    - Decline trade offers right away
    - Do not tick any boxes in a trade-up before you actually want to trade.

4. Conclusion:
    I cannot "judge" upon the trade. Apparently victim and accused spycrabbed it. I highly doubt there will be more conclusive evidence coming up, as yet nothing useful was posted. I'll give it a week in "Need more Info" to make sure of that. I've added this topic in my watch-list, after that week anyone can post a reply in this topic to get me notified, and I'll handle the report on its merits at that point.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Closing report for lack of evidence.