1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198105778194 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [KI] The Governor, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [KI] The Governor

[KI] The Governor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73270071
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105778194

Victim profile: 76561198106805870

What happened? Description:
    So, I have this friend called Abraken. He was my best friend on steam we played games etc on TF2. I started to trade on TF2 because i was new to it. I bought 2 keys on the Mann Co Store and bought some nice hats and miscs then started to make my profit. My friend said to me "I'll give you a unusual to get started with trading!" and i was like "Thanks so much!" then he said i need your items first so i can get the unusual. I had a big conversation with him about Trust. After 30 minutes, i finally said "Fine :D". Then he said i'll get it tonight. It was 3 weeks he was offline, he came back and said "f✿✿✿ you ill get you unusual in a month". He kept making excuses after excuses, Before the trade he even showed me the unusual. Then finally he got it, but he said give me more items, and he put in the unusual hat. So i gave my items in. We both readied the trade. When the trade was done i got nothing. I don't know what happened it's like a hack or a glitch. But he got my items. Maybe he swapped the item I'm not sure. I'm really annoyed about it and i wish i got my items back.

Please do something guys. He's also scammed other people before.

I'm thinking that the unusual was like a fake item or something, because i never go it.

After he got the items he never spoke to me.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's a picture of the trade history. It says i gave him the items for free.

I never got to print screen the trade, I'm sorry but i forgot too.

This might seem like a big lie. But i'm not joking he did give me an unusual but i never got it. Please Believe me, I need help :(

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the chat with the agreement?
  3. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    No i don't. When we were chatting together, i didn't need to take a screenshot because i thought he wouldn't scam me, and i even saw the item, so i didn't need to take screenshots of him attempting to scam me but i didn't know he would fake the item.

It might be stupid that i don't have a picture of it. I just trusted this guy because we were good friends.
  4. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    This is what i was worrying about, people might think i'm a lier.
  5. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    Hey update on this report. I asked him this "Hey i'm sorry i'll give you my items for the unusuals"

Here's a picture of the conversation got him to say "give me your items etc" He starts calling me a fake ass dog lier after i say "Thanks have fun being trade banned".

Attached Files:

6. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    More pictures

Attached Files:

7. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    His whole plan was to give me 50 unusuals, He asked me for items several times i finally gave one in. Then he scammed me.

After that i asked him again and got it on pictures.

He asked my friend "The Weasel" the same thing. About giving him items then he'll get the unusuals.

He think's steam won't ban him and calls me a Fake ass dog lier several times thinking nothing will happen, then says i will report you and get your steam banned in seconds.
  8. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    He's now offering everyone that adds him to give him items for unusuals in the future. Please take this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lier down.
  9. The Weasel

The Weasel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40837018
    Yep, I was apart of this. i asked him "You're selling unusuals for few miscs?" he said "Yeah i am but i need your items first" I said "Why? Cant we both just trade them at once?" He said no cause i have it on a diffrent account" I said "Can you transfer it over to your account?"He said "no just tarde me and i'll give you 50 unusuals" I said "This sounds like a scam..." He said "wow ok nvm then" I said Ok, im gonna go ahead and report you for attempted scam" He said "lol steam knows me they wont ban me lol" I said Wow, ok, so I should believe that?" He never answered back. Please, ban this guy. I dont have any proof to show it, but I want justice.
  10. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
    Also one guy got scammed off his RPS Taunt. If you check Abraken's TF2OP.com profile you can see he sold a RPS taunt.
  11. [KI] The Governor

Steam:
  12. The Weasel

The Weasel New User

Steam:
  13. The Weasel

The Weasel New User

Steam:
    He is also saying thathe knows steam and he can ban us in minutes.
  14. PandaHero

PandaHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44437776
    I'll make things easier, i got way more better proof, of him being a scammer, he just scammed my unusual for steam wallet codes, Heres the video.
    I hope that will explain everything and get him trade banned forever,
  15. PandaHero

PandaHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44437776

Please get him trade banned.
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @[KI] The Governor

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.