1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198106069432 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SHREKSTORM, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SHREKSTORM

SHREKSTORM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39464810
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198106069432

Victim profile: 76561198039195348

What happened? Description:
    Me and him were trading and we decided that he would give me 2 dollars usd for one dota 2 key. I agreed to go first as I'm pretty desperate for the money as I really want to purchase something atm that is not on steam so I wasn't really thinking this through. After I send him the key he stopped responding and I still haven't received my money so yeah.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see we both agreed to the trade and the price , I agreed to go first which was pretty stupid of me since it was a paypal trade but I'm desperate for the money right now. As you can see in paypal I did not receive my 2 dollars but I'm pretty happy since it was only 2 dollars and he's going to get a trade ban which is worse for him. I decided to scribble out the names of the people I send money to and received money from because I did not want to release information about them and protect their privacy.​

Attached Files:

2. SHREKSTORM

SHREKSTORM New User

Steam:
    Check the dates from the paypal proof of no money received and proof paypal account is mine and you will find they are the same and as you can see from the tab name the account email and the paypal email are the same

Attached Files:

3. SHREKSTORM

SHREKSTORM New User

Steam:
    I also didn't realise I was meant to post my entire steam trade history instead of the single trade I'll post it now

Attached Files: