1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198106431306 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tactical Doge, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tactical Doge

Tactical Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40303288
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106431306

Victim profile: 76561198040872305

What happened? Description:
    I received a friend request on steam from a random steam user. I added him and he said he would trade me his knife for $100 in steam codes plus my infestation in game inventory. He agreed that after I sent the first of 5 codes he would send the knife and then i would send the rest of the codes. When it came time to trade he put the knife in the trade box and I sent the code. He then entered the code into steam, canceled the trade, erased me from his friends list and walked away with $20 from me. Now from the start I had a bad feeling about it because he was constantly trading the knife back and forth to his friend. On his profile he has several vouches for being a fair and reputable trader so I figured I would trade with him. Those vouches were all fake and are all on his friends list. Please help me out here. I was only able to get one picture of some evidence but it is not much because he deleted me and most of the messages had been lost because i accidentally closed the chat. I am hoping that the little bit of evidence i have is enough to catch him in the act. I feel that he has scammed more people in the past and I am his latest victim. Please do not let him roam free.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    There is no way for SteamRep to verify game codes or track codes that have been used previously.
    In addition, you do not have enough evidence to back up your claims.
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.