1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198106465493 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [§Cl] Santavich, Sep 2, 2014.

1. [§Cl] Santavich

[§Cl] Santavich New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42433717
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198106465493

Victim profile: 76561198045133162

What happened? Description:
    I was discussing with Not a Spycrab about trading a bill's hat for paypal, but then after he said he had sent the gift, he said it would take 12 hours for the transaction to pass, and lied about going to bed. Then after he deleted me, and ignored my second friend request to talk.

(I found him through TF2OP and he hid all my accusations of him)​

Provide Evidence:
    Alrighty, my first piece of evidence resides in him "checking" me on steamrep and my reputation overall in the messages. Then, we agree upon trading my bill's hat for paypal money. Upon trading him, he claims that there was an error, and within 12 hrs I should contact him if there is a problem. (I do know that these transactions happen in a matter of minutes. So this is his first lie.)

Second of all, right after he finishes the transaction he continues to play team fortress 2, when he claims he has to sleep. So I go onto his TF2Outpost trade again, the one which made me add him previously. I stated that he had scammed me and he blocked both my responses and closed him trade. Additionally, my paypal shows that there is still no transaction after a duration of 30 minutes, which never happens on paypal. This is his 2nd time lying about something.
    The clock next to the statements page shows that I have check after I talked with the user, as it is shown in the messages that I talked with him at 2:19 am.

As of now he has traded most of his valuables away. (3am.)​

Attached Files:

2. [§Cl] Santavich

[§Cl] Santavich New User

Steam:
    I forgot this, the trade itself. BlackBeltPanda is his name now. It is shown in the picture.

Attached Files:

3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Show me a picture of your all activity for the past month in a full screen browser.I need to see the address bar in the screen shot.
  4. [§Cl] Santavich

[§Cl] Santavich New User

Steam:
    Paypal or Trade History?
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Paypal. Sorry
  6. [§Cl] Santavich

[§Cl] Santavich New User

Steam:
    All my paypal activity in the past month. His email that he sent me showed that his named was Powell Lin. So none of that is here.

Attached Files:

7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Ready for review.
  8. Spy Crab

Spy Crab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73099882
    hey im the solderpy, um so i just found out that i actually send the email to wrong email address, since i actually copied another people's address, im super sorry. ill still give you the paypal, just add me!!
  9. [§Cl] Santavich

[§Cl] Santavich New User

Steam:
    This guy is hillarious, don't try spamming here please. You already confirmed with me that you knew the exact e-mail, as you sent me a message. You're really trying to hard to get away with this. What's done is done.
  10. Spy Crab

Spy Crab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73099882
    Hello Sir, recently I came back from Maplestory, Extalia Maplestory to be specific. I found out that i'm banned in tf2outpost.com. My brother was playing my account for the past month. I kindly loan him my account but he made this huge mistake scamming you. I'm very sorry and I would like to give you a bill's hat back, my brother paid 8$ for it. I'm extremely sorry if you bothers you. Please lift my ban in tf2outpost.com, Mr. Santavich please add me before March 19th because i'm going to San Francisco with my friend. Best Regard- |A.M.|Godslayer