1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198106474204 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Alufolie, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Alufolie

Alufolie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34303225
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106474204

Victim profile: 76561198099728999

What happened? Description:
    Since we could already smell the scam attempt, we were together on teamspeak and played along to gather all information required to bust him.

James Bond *csgo-house.com wanted to trade with my friend (Nerd, the victim). He wanted to be sure that my friends knife wasn't a scam knife and so he asked him to trade it to a friend (me) first. So he traded me the knife. Now having my friends knife, the Scammer asked me to close the chat window of my friend and at the sime time asked my friend to close the game he was currently running. The he invited me to a groupchat with him and "my friend", who was actually another account impersonating my friends one. He then wanted me to trade "my friend" via the group chat window.

I then proceeded to gather some screenshots and told him that I knew he was scamming. After that, he didn't say another word an removed me from his friends list.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is in the provided Screenshots. As you can see, my friend Nerd traded me his Knife and I traded it back to him.
    You can also see the groupchat with the fake "Nerd" and the 2 open chat windows with 2 different "Nerd"s. Also nice to see, the fake "Nerds" history of names (See fakeprofil.png and compare with real.png).​

Attached Files:

2. Alufolie

Alufolie New User

Steam:
  3. Alufolie

Alufolie New User

Steam:
  4. KoekjeHebBE? 2

KoekjeHebBE? 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73104238
    your scammer try me to download fake link
  5. Alufolie

Alufolie New User

Steam:
    There are definitely no "fake links" in this thread. So either you made a mistake or you are referring to the one who I accused of scamming here?
  6. David213

David213 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139794873
    sorry to saying that, but this account not his main account, i was getting scammed from him before, and i lose my marble fade (rip), after few times i go check his inventory, that i found the knife i lose was not in his inventory.
  7. David213

David213 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139794873
    theres only cases inside, and i dont think that will be useful to ban this account :(