1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198106663829 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †Jesus†Christ†, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †Jesus†Christ†

†Jesus†Christ† New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95718456
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106663829

Victim profile: 76561198151702640

What happened? Description:
    The guy Blacksanta was helping me to try and trade up for a new knife, said if I gave him my Cyrex m4 WW he would trade up and give me a knife. Unfortunately I just keep getting f✿✿✿ed over for trusting people and it's just sad. I don't have a lot of money and the fact that he just took it and blocked me after we were talking for a couple hours is just beyond me. People like that shouldn't exist, no point in adding screenshots but I just wanted to let you guys know that he's just another scum bag scammer who takes advantage of people's trust.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's not going to get banned for what he did because I am completely at fault, this is just a warning to whoever try's to trust this guy. Sounded like he lived in a 1 story cheerio box anyway, probably needed the gun to sell for money to get his family food and flu shots.​

Attached Files:

2. †Jesus†Christ†

†Jesus†Christ† New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95718456
    He also told me he used to, "scam kids on tf2 and got flagged at one point." Red flag right? I'm a dumbass. Again this is just some little beaner taking advantage of people.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    No evidence to back your claims.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.