1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198106952217 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RevolveЯ, Oct 8, 2014.

1. RevolveЯ

RevolveЯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18689417
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198106952217

Victim profile: 76561197997644562

What happened? Description:
    he sent a trade request for Street Fighter ultra i made the trade and now he says i gave him the wrong one​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Jang

Jang New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73343244
    WOW!, just wow. I'm the one that got scammed and I'm the one that get's reported? You think you can just scam me THEN report me?? Fine, let's do this.

First of all HE was the one who added me and sent the trade request. I'm the one with the thread on steamtrades looking for a trade for my Valve Complete Pack in exchange for Ultra Street Fighter 4.

And he DID give me the wrong one! There are 2 versions of Street Fighter, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighter 4. I realized only after I installed the game that Capcom renamed the game to Ultra Street Fighter 4 even though the game is Arcade Edition. Unfortunately it is hard to notice which is which because it has the same logo which is why this scam happened to me in the first place.

scam report 001-002.jpg shows our conversation. In here he admits he did indeed trade me the wrong game. He even said he'll make it right and to give him a couple of minutes. Little did I know, he used those minutes to write a stupid scam report of HIS scam here.
    scam report 003.jpg shows me opening "Ultra Street Fighter 4"
    scam report 004.jpg show that the copy is NOT Ultra Street Fighter 4 but instead Arcade Edition
    scam report 005.jpg gave him a choice of correcting his scam. but by the looks of this scam report. he won't be doing it after all.
    scam report 006.jpg shows my trade histoy with him. My valve complete pack + some other stuff for what I assumed was Ultra Street Fighter 4 at the time
    scam report 007.jpg Shows the gift that it is indeed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Attached Files:

3. Jang

Jang New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73343244
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Dupe report, archiving.