1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198108073015 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KubopBOT, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KubopBOT

KubopBOT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:157250183
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198108073015

Victim profile: 76561198274766095

What happened? Description:
    So basically this guy contacted me today, that he used my automated BTC bot to sell 2 keys for Bitcoins and never received any payment. As I was in school just on mobile, I couldn't check trade history or my database and he sent me the picture of bot saying "Processing trade offer" and that he never received confirmation message and btc as well and he told me that he needed btc or keys back fast. Because it was just 2 keys and I don't want to cause any troubles to my customers, I sent him 2 keys and when I came home, I checked he never sold any 2 keys to my bot and that screenshot he sent me was like 3 weeks old. Atm he's ignoring all my messages. It was my fault not checking first the history, but it doesn't matter, it's scam either way.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the screenshots you can see I refunded him 2 keys today and whole chat history, also database from my bot, where you can see I never received 2 keys from him, just 1 key like 3 weeks ago and in the history there's only 1 trade with him giving me one keys, which he was paid for. If you need any more evidence, let me know.

On the screenshot he provided here http://imgur.com/BQoywby can be seens it's from 7/3/2016 which was that 1 key.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I'm going to go ahead and move this to evidence provided for an admin to review. Keep in mind that we don't usually review reports involving custom bots receiving payments.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough acceptable evidence of any scam here. Evidence is either too cropped or unreliable being mobile.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.